We booked this place based on trip advisor reviews and availability. It was clean and conveniently located. Its a little bit of a walk from the restaurants (~0.7 km) but it felt like nothing because the weather there was phenomenal relative to Rome and Florence.
I think its fair to say that this place did the job- ie a place to sleep. I did find it a little bit odd though that they charge 1 euro per beach towel. It just felt cheap. I was thinking in my head- just charge me an extra couple of euro in the rate but don't pull stuff like this. Also this place had the crappiest wifi of all the places we stayed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is situated in a gorgeous palms park and is just 100m. from the sea and close to the railway station. Our rooms are all with private bathroom, telephone, air-conditioning, fridge, TV and safe. Free Wi-fi, parking place and swimming pool. Our restaurant offers a various buffet for breakfast and our kitchen propose Ligurian and Italian food. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Villa Adriana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adriana Hotel Monterosso Al Mare
- Hotel Villa Adriana Monterosso Al Mare, Cinque Terre, Italy