US$229
US$223
  • Room Service
Hotel Punta Mesco(Monterosso al Mare)
US$159
Alle 5 Terre(Monterosso al Mare)(Great Value!)
US$150
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Souvenir(Monterosso al Mare)
US$241
US$214
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Affittacamere Da Cesare(Monterosso al Mare)
US$145
  • Free Internet
Albergo Degli Amici(Monterosso al Mare)
US$172
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Monterosso Alto(Monterosso al Mare)(Great Value!)
US$165
US$144
Locanda Il Maestrale(Monterosso al Mare)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$131
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Margherita(Monterosso al Mare)
US$135
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$169/night.

All reviewstrain stationmini suiteswimming poolold townantipasti buffetcinque terresingle roomadequate sizeminute walkquiet hotelfamily roomhuge balconypastriesnice breakfastconvenient locationsea viewnice terrace
Reviewed April 28, 2015 via mobile

Nice hotel situated quietly in a lovely garden. The rooms are basic but clean. Great breakfast, nice small pool area. Professional and friendly straff. You can borrow bicycles for free. Short walk to the beach and train station and 5 more minuters to the Old town. The train takes you easy and fast from one village to another in the Cinque Terre.
The hiking trekks are well kept but the coast routes were all closed except Monterosso - Vernazza which was a lovely hike (although somewhat crowded). The best trekk was from Corneglia to Manarola with a well deserved stop for a beer at Volastra village.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled with friends
3  Thank Rutig
Reviewed April 7, 2015 via mobile

Two generations in two rooms: my septuagenarian in-laws and husband and two kids (ages 7 and 9).

Hotel is in a great location. Nice to have easy parking in this crowded area. Just a 5 minute walk to the beach and cafes. It was about a 12 minute walk through town to get to the Cinque Terra trails. An easy walk.

The grounds are pretty, with flowers and citrus trees. Our large room had three beds, a sizeable bathroom and balcony that peeked the ocean in the distance.

Breakfast was wonderful, with indoor and outdoor seating. Rolls and homemade pastries, meats and cheeses, fruit, yogurt and cereal. We really enjoyed it.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Loveaholiday2014
Reviewed January 14, 2015

We struggled to find a suitable hotel in Cinque Terra as many places were booked out and this was not our first choice. Therefore I was little apprehensive when we arrived. I was initially pleasantly surprised when I saw plenty of secure parking, which is a great thing to have in these small towns with practically none on the street. The staff were friendly and the room nice and clean.

It is a very short walk to all of the restaurants and the waterfront so the location is excellent.

As mentioned by others they style/layout of the place isn't really beautiful, more functional and a bit hospital like. Similarly the rooms are more functional than anything else. So if you are looking for a luxury hotel this isn't it. But for the price it is more than adequate.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank S_MurrayNZ
Reviewed November 24, 2014

The Villa Adriana is one block from the sea and in a convenient location in Monterosso. Rooms are a decent size and clean. The decor is somewhat dated. The hotel has a good restaurant that is fairly priced for dinner. The driveway leading to the hotel entrance is quite steep and may be a problem for older guests. The staff is very helpful and provided very good assistance to us when we had a car problem. Breakfast was included and the selection was quite decent.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank nona70
Reviewed November 3, 2014

This place was a let down in almost every way. I would not have stayed here, but it was one of few places with availability for more than just a couple nights in Cinque Terre when I traveled in October. I had requested either a large single or a double room. They had both, but the double was way out of my price range (150 E), so I booked the single at 85E. Let's start out by saying I was SHOCKED by how small the room is when I got there. There are no pictures of single rooms on their web site, but their doubles looked fine. The singles are not. The staff was not friendly, and seemed put out with even small requests. While breakfast was excellent--this was the one bright spot in an otherwise dismal place--people who also had dinner (I didn't) were able to reserve breakfast tables. It was hard to tell which tables were reserved, and they changed every day, so finding a place to sit became a chore each morning. I asked to reserve a table, since I was supposed to stay 2 weeks, and they agreed. But the reservation never happened. They continued to spray air freshener in my room when cleaning, even though I asked them not to, since I am allergic. When I asked at the desk for information about how far the museum is from the train station in nearby Carrara, so I could know if I could walk, they went online. I just wanted to know how far the marble museum was from the station, something that should have been easily obtainable from google maps. after waiting 5 minutes, the person insisted I would have to know what time I was going. She was looking at the bus schedule, but still hadn't told me how far it was. They don't have a PC up and running for guest use. They have a laptop kept behind the desk, which can be used in the lobby. The ferry schedule changed in early October and they did not have the new schedule. Again, I asked if they had access to it, or knew it, because I was going to Portovenere and wanted to take the ferry back. She said it will "probably" be the same. Since I wanted to return later in the day, it was important to know exactly, so I wouldn't be stuck in PV. Needless to say, the schedule changed dramatically, so there was only 1 trip the day I went (I only found this out when I got to PV).

But the kicker was when, after getting fed up with all that, I asked how much notice they would require if I wanted to leave. I was willing to take a hit, but I wanted to know how bad it would be. She said "You can leave anytime you want." When I told her I would leave the next day if I could find a place, she made a huge about face, saying "We require 2 days notice!" I thought i was doing her a favor by giving notice. Admittedly, I had booked for 2 weeks. But the rainy forecast of the next week, and the poor service to date, didn't bode well fr staying. I eventually found another place, and gave them notice, and left.

I never felt like my business or my money were appreciated here.

And I won't be back