Hotel Villa Adriana
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hotel 5 Terre(Monterosso al Mare)
View Hotel
Hotel Palme(Monterosso al Mare)
View Hotel
Hotel La Pineta(Monterosso al Mare)
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Punta Mesco(Monterosso al Mare)
View Hotel
Hotel La Spiaggia(Monterosso al Mare)
View Hotel
Hotel Villa Accini(Monterosso al Mare)
View Hotel
Hotel Baia(Monterosso al Mare)
  • Breakfast included
Suisse Hotel Bellevue(Monterosso al Mare)
View Hotel
Albergo Marina(Monterosso al Mare)
  • Breakfast included
Albergo Degli Amici(Monterosso al Mare)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewstrain stationold townantipasti buffetswimming poolcinque terresingle roommini suiteadequate sizeminute walklovely hotelquiet locationfamily roomhuge balconyhomemade pastriesview of the waternice terraceclean hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 April 2017

Husband, 2 daughters and I stayed for 2 nights in a family room. The room was large, airy and very clean. The staff were very friendly and the buffet breakfast was fantastic! The hotel is very close to shops, restaurants and the beach. Just be aware that if you are booking in as a family you may not get a room with a view. This was ok with us as we were only staying a short time and the hospitality made up for it.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Nicole C
Reviewed 14 January 2017

I picked this hotel based on its rating and didn't really pay a lot of attention to where it was in Monterosso. I turns out it's in a great location if you arrive via train since the hotel and the train station are both in the new town. It's an easy 5 minute walk from the station to the hotel, but the hotel is at the top of a steep driveway. The hotel is also about as far away from the old town as you can get in Monterosso. It's a 15 minute walk to the old town plus another 5 minutes to reach the beginning of the trail that leads to Vernazza. I didn't mind the walk, but be forewarned.

If you want a beach then you can stroll to a public one in 2 minutes.

Anyone can stay at this hotel, but it is owned by the Church in Italy and caters to nuns and priests on holiday. That explains why it's clean and nice, but it also has no frills. I had a single room with a twin bed. The room was a decent size and it had a small balcony. My view was of another building, but I didn't request a view or really expect one.

There is a lack of outlets in the room so I had to unplug the lamp to charge my phone, but the main problem I had is that the wifi was really bad. It's taken six months for me to write this review, so maybe it's been fixed by now but the staff knew the wifi was bad and had no idea why it only worked part of the time so it seems unlikely the situation has changed.

All that said, it's a nice, clean hotel at a great price. They have a good breakfast selection and the staff was really nice.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
3  Thank EUReview
Reviewed 30 October 2016

Kind and friendly staff, good breakfast included with home-made pastries and best hotel coffee I had in Italy (ask for a fresh pot, not the Nescafe machine they have out), free bike rentals. Close and within walking distance to the train station. The best part was probably my balcony with a view of the mountains and ocean nearby. Since I was a solo traveler, I got a single room and was not expecting to have a balcony with a great view but I think most rooms have a great view from what I could tell. I did not check out the pool since it was too cold while I was there but perhaps next visit which I hope will be in near future.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 October 2016

Stayed in Cinque Terre for 3 nights after driving down from Milan Linate airport. Hotel is a great base to travel through the 5 towns. We travelled by train to Pisa too given the trails were closed on one of the days we were there. Travelling by train to Pisa is relatively easy, and thanks to the girl on reception that advised us about the trail closures and the train routes.

The hotel is really good if unspectacular. It doesn't have any obvious weaknesses and absolutely nothing that I would have any complaints about. The breakfast is decent and there is plenty available to get a good feed before a long day of walking, the room is a decent size and bed is good and firm. The bathroom is big and clean.

Location is good, just off the main street and promenade and everything is a short walk. The onsite secure parking is also a great bonus if you are driving. Our room had a lovely view also.

Room Tip: Ask for room with ocean view, sunrise and sunset was lovely.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 October 2016

Heeding advice, visited in off season and am glad I did. Great value and beautiful, quiet hotel, not far from train station (but do yourself a favor, and take a taxi here, much uphill and steps with luggage). They close on October 29 for season until April. Very comfortable single room with balcony and view, delicious food in restaurant. Did dinner one night, and was a lot. Was home cooking at its best. A dessert option was just fruit, which was perfect.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo