We spent 3 nights there The photo are misleading is not a nice place to stay.
As a lot of places in Riomaggiore.
Also it is NOT a hotel but a room in an apartment, there are a lot inconvenience, no service since it is not a hotel, you need to pay cash, you need to add 23eur (cash) for parking per night.
The price was quite expensive since we wanted the room with shower.
If you look for romantic vacation Riomagiorre is not the right village, it is more like a bag-packers towns, next time we will look into any different Cinque terre villages
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Casa di Venere, newly managed by Marco, sits in a quiet area in the center of Riomaggiore, in the heart of Cinque Terre, a few steps from the water, the marina, and all the beautiful hikes. It offers five rooms with private bathroom from single to family, modernly designed and with simple and homely decor. You will love our central location and the beautiful surroundings! Check in times are from 14:00 to 19:00 Check out time 10:00 am Please note that La Casa di Venere does not have a 24 h reception so we kindly ask our guests to update us on their arrival time by phone, email, or whatsapp, in order to organize a smooth check in. Once arrived our guests will also be able to to pick up their room keys at the entrance in the rare case no staff will be present upon their arrival. In case of need to communicate with the staff guests are welcome to ring the WiFi doorbell located at the entrance. Breakfast is not included, but every room has a fridge, water boiler and tea, plus we have an agreement with a fine bar in the vicinities to offer you breakfast for all tastes at a discounted price. How to reach La Casa di Venere: If you come by train: Exiting the train station to the right you take the tunnel, at the end turn left to the main street (Via Colombo), 50 meters up make a U turn on your left and pass under the arch with the sign "La Lampara Restaurant", walk past Bar'onetto bar, then take the first steps up to your right, on top of the stairs u take left and keep walking till you find Casa di Venere on your right hand side. Via S. Antonio 114. If you come by car: Parking: once you reached the town (little roundabout with information point) take the descent to the town center (Via del Santuario), you will see two ramps on your left hand side, the parking there is free if otherwise indicated, as well as the blue line marked spaces along the descent. If you cannot find it there, leave the luggage at the bottom of the descent by the lifting barrier and look for a parking along the main street in the allowed areas. La Casa di Venere is approximately 300 meters from the lifting barrier. Follow the descent for around 150 meters till Restaurant La Lampara (past Mamma Mia), then pass under the arch on your right, then take the first steps up to the right, on top of the stairs take left and keep walking around 100 meters till you find Casa di Venere on your right hand side. Via S. Antonio 114. See you soon! Ciao! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your La Casa di Venere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Casa Di Venere Hotel Riomaggiore
- La Casa Di Venere Riomaggiore, Cinque Terre, Italy