“Delicious breakfast but slightly overpriced ”
Review of Lunch Box

Lunch Box
Ranked #6 of 36 Restaurants in Vernazza
Cuisines: Fast food
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed November 2, 2018 via mobile

Came here for breakfast and being the New Yorkers that we are, loved the fact that we could get a bacon, egg and cheese on focaccia. It was very delicious but slightly puzzled that it cost $8.50. Cappuccino was also very delicious. We loved sitting outside on the porch, too.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed October 27, 2018 via mobile

A go-to for early breakfast - before the tourist crowds descend on Vernazza! We liked decent service and the outdoor seating overlooking the main thoroughfare.

Reviewed October 9, 2018 via mobile

Stopped here on our day trip to Vernazza. Up a few stairs out of the main drag so you don’t feel crowded in this tiny busy town. Quick friendly service. Great sandwiches. Fresh tasty juice.

Reviewed October 6, 2018 via mobile

It was the worst shop we visited in the whole Cinque Terre! Waitress was very rude, sweets were at least one day old, chocolate croissant had chocolate only on top (one tea spoon), and in general the place was dirty and very badly shaped. The water was dripping between the tents and many more.. My coffee had a hair on top of the milk and I ask politely to serve me a new one as soon as it arrived. When I went inside ti choose the sweets, I saw the batista taking the hair out with a spoon to serve me the same coffee again! I waited there to make sure I would get a new coffee and the waitress tried to send me out.. Really the worst choice we EVER made trusting Trip Advisors comments.!

Reviewed October 3, 2018 via mobile

Melon with prosciutto was tasty. Good cappuccino. Small place with a couple of tables outside and inside. A level up from the Main Street.