1,352 results
All reviews ferry terminal direct access cruise ship nice hotel hotel is located old town junior suite busy road room was spacious stayed for one night top floor port area harbour taxi city euros garage
Reviewed May 10, 2016 via mobile

The hotel is located close to the harbor and the a local ferry terminal (with a Coop supermarket) on the other side of road. We and a sizable and nice executive room. Breakfast was on the 1st floor and had a quite good selection. During the stay they had issues with the Internet in the rooms, which they apologized for. They have parking in a garage next door. Service in total was average.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
GOAIT, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Genoa City, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2016

Dear Customer ,
The first of all thank you for the review received ; all customer feedback helps us to improve our service : we will treasure its warnings . We hope to have again our guest to offer a better experience and best regards .

Reviewed May 5, 2016 via mobile

I've spent 2 nights here during a business trip.

The hotel as a parking around the back.

The rooms are clean, pretty quiet, modern design and cosy.

Flatscreen tv, not very big, but has loads of channels in english.

Staff was friendly and helpful.

I recommend it.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business

Reviewed May 3, 2016

The start wasn't memorable. First, I was dropped off by a friend in front of the garage and when I rang the bell the bell just opened with no questioning. The same happened a couples of minutes later at the back door out of the garage. Again, the door opened without a word from the intercom.
Second, one of the computer at the front desk was down for unspecified reasons, hence my check-in has been delayed for nearly 20 minutes without noticing. I was just left in queue.
Said that, my staying was pleasant thanks to the clean, quiet and comfortable room and the spacious bathroom.
As for the amenities, wifi Internet was included and well working, while TV system won't offer international cable channels such as BBc or Cnn, yet I could watch a Champions league match.
My room was at sixth floor, but unfortunately the tarnished glass prevented to enjoy any possible view.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
GOAIT, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Genoa City, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2016

Dear Guest
Thank you for your candid review. We apologize that your recent stay did not meet expectations. We only want to assure you and other future guests that our parking is equipped with caneras and that's why we open the gate. We appreciate your comments and will share these with our team so that we can continue to improve our services. We do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future, so that we can provide a better experience.

Reviewed April 21, 2016

Stayed in this hotel before I went on the msc Fantasia for a cruise around the med. the staff were friendly and helpful despite being constantly busy with people coming and going my room was clean and modern it had all that you would expect. The hotel has a good breakfast. It's a short walk to the metro and a short taxi ride to the cruise ships

Room Tip: This hotel has special rooms for ladies that my colleague stayed in nice idea
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
GOAIT, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Genoa City, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2016

Reviewed April 21, 2016 via mobile

The hotel is not very close to the stadium, but the metro us one block away to get you to city center. Really enjoyed my day in Genia especially the city center, old town and the hill part of town. Great walk around nothing specific to do kind of visit. Bring your walking shoes and get to it.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo