Hotel Nologo
US$109
Hotel Nuovo Nord(Genoa)
US$92
US$89
Hotel Vittoria Orlandini(Genoa)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$87
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

US$101
US$98
US$79
HotelsClick
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsbrignole stationpedestrian shopping streetexcellent budget hotelroad leadingrooms are smallroom was cleanla speziaclose to the city centervia xx settembrecinque terregood sizewi fihotel is locatedthe location is perfecton footfew minutes walkfirst floor
Reviewed September 17, 2017

Good to reach everything by feet. Cafés and restaurants nearby to have breakfast and dinner. Staff was friendly. But we could even hear our room neighbours talking. We couldn't let the window open because it was so loudy outside...

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 3, 2017

Just completed a road trip to Tuscanny with my two teenage children, through France. We planned to stop off for a night in Genoa, stopping at the Nologo Hotel, and I have to say - what a gem! As it was simply to rest up for a night, before travelling south, we wanted a budget hotel, and found the Nologo to be that and more. We had a 3 - bed room, with A/C and en-suite, and the rooms are themed with music items. We had the Beatles and Michael Jackson on our wall - quite funky. The staff couldn't have been more helpful and friendly, and the hotel itself was spotlessly clean.To be honest, if I was staying in Genoa for a weekend, I could've happily stayed here, and for the 3 of us, it was circa 45 Euro's. Breakfast is extra, but not too much more. Parking is adjacent at an underground secure parking area, and that is 10 Euros overnight. I also have to say Genoa is a fabulous place to visit, and I for one will be returning for a weekend......staying here!

Room Tip: None really - they all looked good from the website, and the pictures didn't lie in reality.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank David E
Reviewed August 21, 2017

The hotel is ideally located for those who want to explore the Centro Storico as well as being near Brignole station, which offers you the chance to visit other places such as the Cinque Terre and La Spezia, Torino and Milan and is also the last/first stop on the Volabus from the airport. The building itself is rather uninspiring but the surrounding streets have plenty of shops and places to eat and drink (although it was a bit dead in August, which is to be expected). The room was clean and relatively spacious and the bathroom was better than I expected. There is a jacuzzi on an outside terrace but I never saw anyone using it. The very efficient air conditioning was really welcome in summer although the tv wasn't working and I had to repair it myself despite reporting it broken. This was a bit annoying as I enjoy watching tv before going to bed when visiting other countries.

Anyway, all in all I had a really nice stay and would recommend this hotel for its convenient location, cleanliness and price. There are also some good gelaterias nearby and a place on the road leading to Brignole station (on the left-hand side) where you could mix and match pasta with various types of sauces, which was a nice cheap alternative if you need a quick lunch.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank adamsuk2009
Reviewed August 21, 2017

The reception was perfect, the staff very kind and helpful. The location, very quiet and near to the city centre is excellent. The rooms are nice. Nevertheless, the breakfast could be better and arrangement for car parking could be better organised.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed August 19, 2017

We've been here just for one night but find it amazing.
Very good location, funny furniture, beautiful vintage music covers on walls....it has been like staying in my childhood bedroom. I'll be surely back.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family