All reviews loft suite train station cinque terre modern hotel less than a minute walk quiet street two blocks bed was comfortable bottle of prosecco convenient location fantastic breakfast a lovely stay would definitely stay here again private terrace every morning buffet breakfast i highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed October 13, 2015

I arrived late in the afternoon and room availability had changed. However, this worked out to my advantage as they compromised with me and I landed a great room. I stayed for 3 nights in the most amazing room, number 402 (I believe). It was the Executive Suite with it's own full bedroom, living room and patio with a spa.

The room, hotel and staff were lovely. This was a great property to stay in while exploring the surrounding areas. The staff was so lovely and helpful. One of the best breakfasts I had during my month of travel. I would highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: The higher up the better. Spend a tad more to obtain rooms with outdoor space and have a much better room and stay.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
DirettoreVago, Direttore at LHP Hotel Santa Margherita Palace, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2015

. Rino Vago Manager

Reviewed October 5, 2015

This was our favorite hotel on our trip. It was extremely convenient to the the train station and the waterfront. The decor was very classy and modern. The rooms were very spacious. They served a great breakfast!

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kntebb
DirettoreVago, Direttore at LHP Hotel Santa Margherita Palace, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2015

Reviewed October 5, 2015

It was a really nice stay at this hotel. Good room, terrace with table and chairs to sit and relax. Clean and modern hotel. Very close to the train station.
Breakfast was good. Staff was friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Molodaya
DirettoreVago, Direttore at LHP Hotel Santa Margherita Palace, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2015

Dear Guest, thank you for your excellent opinion we are very happy that you had a great stay and we look forward to come back again at Santa Margherita Palace. Best regards from me and our Staff. Rino Vago Manager

Reviewed September 23, 2015 via mobile

The hotel/room was trendy, the staff was friendly. And it was centrally located in Santa Margherita Ligure, a 5 minute walk from both the city square and the train station that takes you to Cinque Terre. The bed wasn't very comfortable, but I found that to be a theme in Italy, they all feel stiff or springy, but not soft at all. Other than that I dont have any complaints.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
DirettoreVago, Direttore at LHP Hotel Santa Margherita Palace, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2015

Reviewed September 22, 2015

We really enjoyed our stay here for 2 nights, We arrived at this lovely little boutique hotel where the reception staff were really helpful as we were unsure what to do with the car. They immediately sent someone to park it for us. (cost of 25 euros)

The hotel is small, modern and shiny and all the furnishings are very trendy black and white in the lobby area. Its in a quiet back street but close to the restaurants. Even the lift was glass and see through, all the floors were very nicely furnished.

The lady on reception gave us a room upgrade and we were very pleased with our room. We had a huge 4 poster bed, with a nice seating area, all the furnishings were white. The bathroom was huge, with a double sink, a big rain shower, which was over the bath. The only thing i would say it was a big step up into the shower, which would be hard to step over if you were a little unsteady!

Breakfast nice, and there was some outside seating, which we used after going out for dinner, a nice way to round off the evening with a Gin and Tonic. We really enjoyed our stay here.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
DirettoreVago, Direttore at LHP Hotel Santa Margherita Palace, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2015