“Beautyfull” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Casa Andrea Bergamo

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bergamo
Casa Andrea Bergamo
Ranked #41 of 172 Bergamo B&B and Inns
“Beautyfull”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2012

I went to this Andrea house just checking on internet, but what i got is a service more than i didn t expect, and i apprecciate it so much. House is into the wall, and sara the owner is Very lovely and kind and she cares about every particular, the best i could have. Try for yourself

• Stayed February 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Vilnius, Lithuania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 January 2012

I cannot find right words to proper describe days which we spent in Sara’s apartment, named ‘Casa Andrea’, in the very high part of Citta Alta - BERGAMO.
The flat is on the second floor, back to very nice and attractive lobby gates, as a part of one respectful - historical, partially renewed house. The house’s laying almost at the end of the paved street with no trafic. Just a step away laying very old church which we should investigate next time. About other historical buildings there I would better not speak, because this review would became a novel ;)…

Apartment is very comfy, quiet, also very clean and I have really felt good karma during accommodation. The flat itself offers all what you can ask for relaxed, careless and comfortable holydays. Old town offers a myriad of small shops, all well stocked. I recommend to try Bergamo indigenous (local) chees, ravioli, and of course dry ham (prosciutto).

About the owner – Sara; I really cannot express enough superlatives about her. She’s unbelievable great person. She gave us a lift from and back to airport, she guided and showed us the whole Citta Alta, she spent a lot of time on Internet to find us alternative way to get home (on the day of our departure Italian railway had a strike).
Definitely I strongly recommend this apartment and I’m hoping (I’m sure), we will come back very soon, T&M :*

Room Tip: Try it, you will not regret!
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 December 2011

Bright clean apartment right in the centre of the old walled town. People watch in the narrow street below the window and only a few yards from a delicious bread shop with all mod cons indoors.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with friends
Naoussa, Greece
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 December 2011

Casa Andrea is a very nice apartment in the citta alta nearby piazza vechia the most beautifull square at bergamo!! The apartment is very clean, comfortable and has easy access.The owner, Sara is very hospitable and very helpfull. Hope to get there again soon!!!

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with friends
Bellingham, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 December 2011

Casa Andrea is a beautiful apartment in the old town. Clean, comfortable and well equipped. The perfect location to enjoy this beautiful town. The owner, Sara is very nice and made everything possible to make our stay enjoyable. Grazie!

Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
Sheffield, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 November 2011

We are a family of 5 and Casa Andrea worked very well for us on our first trip to Bergamo. It is situated in the heart of the old town and only around 5 mins walk to the main sights. Sara was a great host and the apartment met all our needs. It was clean and comfortable and there were even books and videos to keep the kids entertained. We did have a little noise from the young neighbouring children but that could have been us a few years ago, so I'm not really complaining. Sara met us at the bus, looked after our cases before our return flight and recommended what turned out to be a good restaurant. We would happily recommend Casa Andrea. Thanks Sara.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with family
San Anselmo, CA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 October 2011

Sara and Casa Andrea are the best. A true highlight of my trip. Sara picked me up at the station at 9p, and drove me up to Casa Andrea in Bergamo Città Alta. The location of the apartments is wonderful...clean, quiet and very comfortable. Sara knows all about Bergamo, and it was great to get a tour of the town from her.

Communication from Sara was always excellent...for example making sure I made my train from Malpensa, and that I was in good shape. She suggested (and walked) me to a great restaurant for dinner that night, when I was pretty tired from all the traveling.

I'd definitely recommend Casa Andrea or any of Sara's appartamenti!

• Stayed October 2011, travelled solo