All reviews train station old town citta alta clean rooms nice hotel convenient location breakfast room good size excellent location triple room late check hotel is located well worth a visit mini bar stayed here for one night croissants milan
Reviewed September 6, 2018

Great location - directly across the street from the train station. Convenient if you plan a trip to Milan. Crisp appearance and clean/colorful room. Breakfast was perfectly fresh. Would recommend! No issues with staff.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed August 14, 2018 via mobile

This Hotel is located in the heart of Bergamo with parking underground and nearby. The Train Station is 2 minutes across the road also. Room was modern and clean and we had no problems at all.
The service was good also and concierge was friendly and welcoming.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
FrontDeskAttendant, Responsabile reception at Best Western Hotel Piemontese, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2018

Thank you for sharing your review, dear guest. We're glad that you enjoyed your stay and that you appreciated our location in the heart of the city and near the Train Station. We look forward having you as our guest again when you'll be back to Bergamo; in the meantime we send you the best regards from our staff!

Reviewed July 29, 2018

I stayed at the Best Western Piemontese for one night in late July 2018. This is a very pleasant and good hotel. The hotel is conveniently located in the center of the city across the street from the train station. There is a bus stop (Bus 1A) across the street from the hotel that travels to the old part of the city. The hotel is also located within walking distance to the funicular station.

My hotel room was clean and smelled good. The bed was comfortable and had clean sheets and comfortable pillows. The room had a safe deposit box, flat screen TV with English channels and free wi-fi that worked well. My room was in the front of the building facing the train station. With the windows shut, my room was quiet, and I was able to sleep well. The room has good quality double pane windows that provide good sound proofing.

The breakfast at the hotel was good and had a variety of food items (hot and cold). The restaurant and hotel lobby have a very nice artistic décor. The lobby area is a very cute and comfortable space to spend time relaxing.

The staff was warm, welcoming, and friendly. The staff was professional and provided me with guidance in navigating the city. I had a very pleasant and enjoyable stay at the Best western Piemontese. I recommend the hotel and would stay there again.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
FrontDeskAttendant, Responsabile reception at Best Western Hotel Piemontese, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2018

Dear guest, thank you for choosing Best Western Hotel Piemontese; we're happy to read that you enjoyed your stay and that you found the room comfortable, clean and quiet. Thank you for highlighting our rich breakfast buffet and the friendly and professional service offered by our staff.
We look forward the chance of having you as our guest again; in the meantime, we send you the best regards from Bergamo!

Reviewed July 2, 2018

We stayed here for one night in order to be near the station (100 metres) for a very early train. The room wasn’t huge but it was comfortable, cool, and had a large, well-appointed bathroom. Everything was clean and the furnishings were tasteful. A couple of things let them down slightly: the bar/restaurant which is closed on Sundays, and the poorly stocked tea and coffee tray in the room itself - there was only one coffee sachet and only one creamer. Staff were professional and friendly.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
FrontDeskAttendant, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Best Western Hotel Piemontese, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2018

Dear guest, thank you for sharing your review and your useful insights. We're glad that you found the room of your liking and that you slept comfortably. We'll take not of your suggestions about things that could be improved and we thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. Hoping to have the chance to have you as out guest again soon, we send you the best regards from Bergamo.

Reviewed March 12, 2018 via mobile

We went here after 23 hour, so we stood just a few hours. We had early in morning airplane so at 6.50 i was at breakfast.
I asked for a capucino ( i knowed that they open at 7 breakfast, but i saw also that they offer early breakfast from 5 oclock- that means 1 coffee?? Or....it was just a lie),
At finished at 7.06 she get my capucino
I asked the capucino at 6.50 and first she looked at the watch, and she didn t tell me...anything. suspans over because she get it to me at 7 and 6 minutes.
I was really in a hurry and i didn t have time to enjoy it....
I don t know what means early breakfast...from 5 o clock..
Finally , the food excelent , but late open the breakfast!! It was normal at 7 all to be finished and the room lighted at 7. I was there becouse of the flight and i haven even 1 minute to waiste.
But food good, fresh, clean, also hotel clean.
I recomand best western but...take care of all who go to airport at first time, they need that 5 minutes before 7 .05
Maybe you can open breakfast at 6.30?
You will help your customers...i think!

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Ovidiana C
FrontDeskAttendant, Responsabile reception at Best Western Hotel Piemontese, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2018

Dear Ovidiana, we are sorry for the misunderstanding at breakfast, sure our staff didn’t want to be unkind, anyway we’ll be committed to improve this service. We are glad to see that you found excellent and fresh the food and clean and comfortable our rooms. We’ll take into account your suggestion, meantime please accept our kindest regards from Bergamo.