All reviewstrain stationcitta altaold townbar and breakfast roombusiness tripwelcome drinkmain shopping streetten minute walkequipped bathroomvery pleasant staybig bedvisited bergamoexcellent locationupper townexplore bergamoreception staffmodern hotel
Reviewed February 25, 2018 via mobile

I nice and small hotel at a good location. Close to the centralbstation and old town. A poola and sauna for relaxing. And close to stores and restaurants. A silent hotel witch is perfect if you want a nice and relaxing staying.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed February 25, 2018

The Arli Hotel is located in the center of Bergamo, the funicular to the Old Town is within walking distance. The two receptionists were very friendly and ready to help, also the staff at the bar and at the restaurant was nice and welcoming. Both dinner and breakfast were good, the dessert was delicious. The room was big and comfortable, the bathroom looked fully renovated. The bed was cozy. The only point of criticism: There was a nice huge work desk in the room, but no wall sockets next to it to charge my laptop. For a business hotel, this should be improved. WLAN quality was acceptable. Overall, it was a very pleasant stay. I can fully recommend the Arli Hotel.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank markusa734
Reviewed January 11, 2018 via mobile

That what I got when I opted for the cheapest room. The room was however very well laid out and with high ceiling that it seem spacious. I also like that they have 2 option of pillow available in the room to suit your preference.

What I appreciate most is the friendliness and professionalism of the staff. They couldn’t find my booking when I was checking in, but took the initiative to call my contact in Italy, at all time assuring me that she will sort things out and I’ll have a room for the night. In fact, I was given a room and only completed my registration when I came down for dinner.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed November 18, 2017

We found very helpful employees, starting from the reception to the bar and breakfast room. The hotel is perfectly located and a great plus is the safe private parking extremely close to the city center. Better impossible.
The room was clean and well equipped. Great breakfast.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the internal court
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 17, 2017

Very good hotel in center place, room are big and quite, bathroom is big bed are comfort, the staff help a lot to find restaurant and all info I've ask, close to train station if you need but we were with private car and they have parking for 18 Euro a day which is OK if you think of it. Value for money!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple