“Amazing setting - good food”

Florence Restaurant
Ranked #15 of 69 Restaurants in Bellagio
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed June 8, 2018

It was like eating on a film set. The four of us looked out from underneath the trees over the beauty of Lake Como. It was a barmy evening and we enjoyed very good food and wine in this most delightful of settings. The scallop starter was particularly memorable. Book early for one of the best tables.

Reviewed June 3, 2018

Fabulous menu! Professional, attentive and delightful staff managed beautifully by Aaron. Perfect setting with a magnificent view. Indoor and outdoor dining...lunch and dinner. I’ve been visiting Bellagio annually for more than 20 years, and the Hotel Florence Restaurant is my absolute favorite! I dined there six times during my most recent stay. I highly recommend it!

Reviewed May 30, 2018

We enjoyed a beautiful evening dining right along the shore of Lake Como. This hotel restaurant was nicely appointed with fine linens and tableware. Excellent food, professional and attentive service, but the food had to come from the hotel kitchen across the street which made it slow. However, it was a beautiful spring night so it was enjoyable sipping fine wine and watching the lake and the sunset.

Reviewed May 28, 2018 via mobile

I was skeptical about eating at a hotel restaurant on the water and I should have trusted my instincts, even though our hotel and several others said the service was warm and welcoming. Our experience was the opposite - snooty and downright rude.

Reviewed May 3, 2018

Visiting this restaurant for lunch was definitely a stand out moment in an altogether fabulous four days in Milan. With the weather so beautiful and wanting to rid ourselves of the crowds, we took the hour train journey to Lake Como before catching a ferry to Bellagio. As we got off the ferry we took the decision to turn left. Oh how so very glad am I that we did. Blessed with someone just leaving a lakeside table, the staff quickly got to work changing the table and laying it before welcoming us to what was the most stunning view of the lake and mountains. Coupled with the prettiness and beautiful scent from the wisteria climbing over the fence in front of us and the open to the sky, wooden beams above us - this was a definite find.

Unlike some of the unfriendy service staff we had come across and been warned about in Milan, the service here was both polite, friendly and unrushed. The food was almost secondary but it wasn't secondary it was first class! Although after a starter and main course we were not hungry, it was hard to leave such an idylic spot, so we lingered a little longer with a very nice pear pie and strawberry flan!