“Surprisingly one of my favourite meals in Bellagio ”
Review of Terrazza Metropole

Terrazza Metropole
Ranked #34 of 67 Restaurants in Bellagio
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: View, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: ...The Hotel Metropole and its Restaurant in Bellagio, on the Lake Como offer the perfect ambience for lunches, dinners, wedding receptions and anniversaries... Whether you would like a formal reception, a more informal buffet or a romantic dinner "au bord du lac", our romantic and enchanting venue, the grand dining room which opens up on the enchantment of the lake, the very good cuisine and the unique position of the Terrace on the lake form the ideal picture for an unforgettable occasion
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

I didn't have high expectations because this is a hotel restaurant. But I was SO pleasantly surprised!! The service was super attentive and friendly, and we thoroughly enjoyed our huge salad main and classic carbonara dish. Would really recommend this place for a solid delicious lunch. Views of the lake might make it great for a romantic dinner too.

There are newer reviews for Terrazza Metropole

Reviewed 22 July 2017

This restaurant has a good menu. My wife and I had the home made lasagne which was very good. We enjoyed it so much we dined there the following night as well.

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

Just had the most perfect service from Vito, we couldn't have asked for more!!
Fantastic food to match, definitely try this place if you visit Lake Como
Made even more perfect with a Lake side view

Reviewed 13 July 2017

Dined here with my wife and friends - 5 in all, after taking the slow boat from Como. We had stopped by to make a reservation as soon as we got off the boat to ensure a good table.

The location, nice shady environment on the water, with amazing views up and down the lake could not have been bettter.

Food and wine both very good and they were helpful on meeting my wife's Gluten free needs. Service was also prompt, friendly & helpful.

Overall just a great day.

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

In Bellagio for a few hours we stopped into this restaurant for a quick lunch whilst waiting for our ferry. Sitting on the terrace with the incredible view of lake Como made it easy to enjoy the experience. We ordered one dish each of pasta and it came out very quickly and was fresh. The tagliatelle with funghi was my pick and we were in and out within 30 minutes and back on our ferry to Como.