See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 5, 2016 via mobile

Originally, we were very excited to stay in this hotel. It was clean and nice.
However, the management was very rude and disrespectful. There was a big miscommunication with our booking once we arrived. We were traveling with two couples, but they had booked us for four separate rooms instead of two. When we told the owner that we only needed two rooms, he said that we had to pay for four and it was completely our fault. He was not apologetic at all and told us to go find another hotel. By that time it was too late to go to another hotel, so had to stay for one night. After a long discussion, he only charged us for two rooms. The rooms were nice in the inside, however the air conditioning barely worked in one.

Overall, okay experience. The hotel would be a lot nicer, if the management was friendlier, more helpful and more welcoming.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Davide P, Direttore at Hotel La Rondine, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2017

Dear Mr Madison This is your enquiry:

Subject: Reservation

Hello,

We are coming from he USA. Could you let me know availability and rates for 4 adults August 29th and 30th, 2016. Preferable 4 single beds.
Do you have internet and breakfast included?
We would love a Lake view but we are on a budget so if you could give me both rates that would be great.

Thank you!!

Cheers,

This is My reply:

4 double single used Euro 120 total per night bk incl

daily city tax: 1 Euro per person ( under 12 years old free)

Period: in 29.08 out 30.08

You have accepted the offer and I have reserved your booking

This is your booking:

It would be for two nights. The 29th and the 30th of August. I would like to book at that rate if so.
Please let me know if I should call to give credit card

Now This is my reply to his fake review:

I'm very kind to customers because I like it if they come back but I just prefer friendly customers and very important just honest customers

Best regards

Davide
the director

Reviewed August 14, 2016 via mobile

My husband and I travelled to this hotel from 30th July until 3rd August with our seven year old son. We had stayed in the villa opposite the hotel last year with another family, so knew the hotel was in a perfect location. (A bus ride or a 20 minute walk into the old town,but central to bars and restaurants along the lake side). We spent 4 nights here and had a wonderful stay. The views were amazing and the staff helpful and friendly. Service was excellent and the bar service by the pool was an added extra! Clean and well managed, our room was ample, although I think made smaller because they had to add an extra little camp bed for our son to sleep in. We definitely would return to this hotel. The only possible down side was the cost of the room. We paid 210 euros per night for the room which we found pricey enough for 3 star accommodation. However, it was well worth the money and we definitely would recommend this hotel to any one else.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed May 17, 2016 via mobile

This is a comfortable clean place to stay. The views are wonderful and the location very tranquil. The hotel is family owned and run and the service is very good & friendly. Price is very reasonable. The food is basic, but good, though nothing special. The hotel is 1.5 kilometers ( about 1 mile) from the old city. It is a little far to walk.

Stayed: May 2016
Reviewed October 20, 2015

A great little hotel, with a great location.

A family run place, really clean, great underground parking, super comfy room, great wi-fi, good food, friendly staff, great location--on the beach of Lake Garda, and within walking distance of town.

My wife and I recently toured Europe on motorcycles. We'd decided to stay in Lake Garda, but we hadn't researched it all. Once we arrived at the Sirmione Peninsula, we broke out the mobile, pulled up TripAdvisor, and looked for the nearest high-rated hotel on the beach. This is what we got, and we never regretted it. Thanks, TripAdvisor!

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 19, 2015

great location; very friendly and helpfull management and staff; excellent service on all levels; perfect spot for a romantic dinner, the sunsets are beautiful. - clean and generous rooms, convinient location. - we will be back

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple