“Fantastic place. Service and food at its best”

Ristorante LaStresa
Ranked #10 of 115 Restaurants in Stresa
Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

We spent two nights there with our newborn. The service was absolutely amazing and the kitchen outdid itself. With starter, main and desert plus 1-2 glasses of wine you will land around eur 100. I paid a lot more in my life for worse experiences. Well done!

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

We were served by very pretty waitresses which is always a good start. The food was very of a high standard, good quality and well cooked with excellent presentation. Not cheap but worth it.

Reviewed August 29, 2018 via mobile

It is a quite fancy restaurant. You can feel this because of the really good quality of the food, the small portions and the prices.

The ravioli was really good, although after i went to a pizzeria, to eat a pizza too ;)

Reviewed August 25, 2018

I’m traveling solo on this trip, and I appreciated the staff welcoming me, and their attentiveness in a non-hovering manner. I had gnocchi with pink trout & vegetables. Bread was excellent, too. They were very busy with many people they had to turn away. Get a reservation early if you want to eat here.

Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed our meal here, there was nothing on the anti pasti menu that appealed so had very good pasta followed by lamb and steak. The meat was delicious and pasta home made. Like everywhere in Stresa it is a good idea to book a table.