All reviews luxury hotel business trip navigli bathroom metro
Reviewed May 4, 2017

Well situated and Nice employées If you go to wonderful apollo club or charming al verde trattoria but walls are very thin and you heard everything that happen next rooms. And the night was cold, no heater end no money back..

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed December 30, 2016

While not a luxury hotel, it offers the basic services at reasonable price, on a pretty good location...a shot walk away form the navigli, and well connected to the rest of the city attactions. The attention is usually not the best, but I've found that all over Italy in al kinds of lodgings, so I'm not going to underscore it for that.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed August 22, 2015 via mobile

Definitely I don't really understand how Italian authorities star hotels. A 2* hotel in the rest of Europe is much more. A 2-metre-high window facing nowhere... A helpful, nice guy received you. The place is clean.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed July 13, 2015

Small hotel with friendly staff. very convenient location for me. rooms were quiet small. but as i was single it was ok for me and as i had a budget constraint i preferred this place. simple breakfast

Room Tip: If you have have a thin pocket and not expecting large rooms you could think of this hotel. Staff are very helpfull
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
Reviewed February 7, 2015

I stayed here a few years ago, and knew going into it that it would be a budget experience given the price and ratings. But this experience was by far one of the worst I've had in my life, even given those lower expectations. Not sure if the same front-desk agent is there, but he made my stay a nightmare. At the time, I spoke barely any Italian, and he threatened to call the cops as he accused me of breaking a lightswitch in the room (which I never touched). On the 2nd night, there was no hot water in my room, so he moved me to a shared room with 3 other guests. I asked for a private room (which is what I paid for) but he again threatened to call the cops. I couldn't negotiate with him since I didn't speak his language, and finally I asked if I could just leave. He told me I owed him the remaining nights' rates. It was an awful experience, and I eventually just left and paid the remaining tab.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo