“Great food.. best quality”
Review of Ribot

Ribot
Ranked #417 of 9,105 Restaurants in Milan
Price range: US$41 - US$70
Cuisines: Italian, Steakhouse
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Typical Italian from toscany with meat and pasta speciality big garden in the summer
Reviewed January 25, 2017 via mobile

Is one of the best restaurant I've been... I was here with some other people
Highly recommended if you will like some excellent meet.
I cannot give the excellency due to the fact the table where we were felt as squeeze. No much space to move.
I do recommend the T-Bone steak to share.
Remember the quality come to a cost so do not expect a price as standard quality.
I do recommend this restaurant if you will like to have good quality food

Write a ReviewReviews (1,608)

Reviewed January 19, 2017 via mobile

Came here on a team night out and really enjoyed it. We came on a Monday night, which isn't a good night for dining out apparently. The staff were friendly and attentive enough without getting in the way. Food was good and hearty.

There are no other bars in the area though, so you would be coming out here especially, therefore you must book beforehand to save a wasted journey.

Reviewed October 31, 2016

Always enjoy dining here whether with friends or alone, the place has a warmth and the staff an attitude that makes you welcome and part of the place. The food is all good, but the burratta in particular is wonderfully fresh and sooooo good! Steaks are delicious and perfectly prepared, seafood is light and fresh and the wines are perfect. You will need reservations...

Reviewed October 19, 2016

High quality meat and nice atmosphere. (Inside and terrasse)
Burrata was delicious, too.
Not many tourists.
Better reserve a table.

Reviewed October 17, 2016 via mobile

This restaurant is a true dining experience. The meal begins with a champagne taste, bread and small appetizer starter--all included. I went for lunch and just had a risotto entree with mushrooms and beef slices--very flavorful, rich and homemade taste.

The servers were always attentive and the meal concluded with an apple dessert and a final finish with chocolate and nuts--all included. I'm not sure if the dinner experience is different but in the USA, I would call this a white table cloth restaurant.

The meat is displayed upon entering the restaurant and there is a great wine display there. The restaurant is located in a neighborhood with not much else in the area, and it's near a large abandon pool, I would be cautious if you are walking here at night, a cab may be a better option. I am a woman, and felt comfortable walking there by myself during the day, but wouldn't at night.

Also, I was there with the locals, and my server and the hostess spoke some English and there was an English menu.