“Not the best Asian food”
Review of Kamii

Kamii
Ranked #1,074 of 8,980 Restaurants in Milan
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

We weren't that hungry that's why we didn't go for the all you can eat set. The gyoza dumplings were okay, the fried chicken was average. I didn't like the rice dish I ordered. It was bland, no salt or pepper, and there was way too much rice.(20% meat,80% rice) And the quality of the rice served was more like risotto type instead of the typical Asian white rice, I don't know if this is the norm in Milan. The staff were really friendly & helpful but unfortunately the dish I got wasn't good, maybe I just got unlucky with my order.

Reviewed November 1, 2017 via mobile

This is a great place to eat ....always busy but never rushed ... the staff are friendly and efficient. The host is very welcoming with good food recommendations (complimentary fizz, espresso or Limencello. Most importantly, the food was great and was enjoyed in a great atmosphere ... I would visit Kamii again when I'm next in Milan

Reviewed October 16, 2017 via mobile

The atmosphere is vey relaxer and wee were surprised that this is a all you can eat place as I normally try to avoid these places. This is the exception to the rule. Good and rapid service, very good sushi and we were surprised with the amount of choices. Welcome with an apperativo on the house and a glass of limoncello to finish a nice dinner.
Good to come again!

Reviewed September 16, 2017 via mobile

All fresh and an enormous variety!!! I ate 16 different dishes, all were delicious. Very friendly staff.

Reviewed April 4, 2017 via mobile

As asian i think food is good for the price. Owner very kind and also others except only onwner speaks English. Alcohol is dirt cheap. Restaurant clean.