5 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$222
AlgotelsUS$216
ZenHotels.comUS$311
1,063 results
All reviews central station great hotel ironing room excellent location city trip hotel is modern a lovely stay great room comfy bed lake como reception staff would stay again easy access coffee machine train doorman arty
Selected filters
Reviewed November 8, 2022 via mobile

Good things:
Nice and modern rooms with comfy bed
Handy mini fridge provided also
Perfect location so close to metro lines 2 &3 and central station.
Friendly staff
People did mention the area wasn't great but I had no issues.

Less Good:
Milk seemed to be rationed as when I asked for some for the room to make tea, I was only give 1 mini tub each time between 2 of us.
The room was very warm and we couldn't keep the windows open due to the noise from the trams (note: air con isn't on during winter months).
When the rooms were cleaned daily it was hit and miss as to what toiletries where provided. They removed our hand soap and shower gel but never replaced it, instead gave us 2 body lotions and 2 shampoos.

Things to note: no irons in rooms, instead there is an ironing room on the 4th floor.

Overall, good stay and would recommend

Date of stay: November 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 7, 2022 via mobile

This hotel is fantastic! From the moment we arrived the staff were super friendly and helpful.
The room was bigger than expected and the bathroom was large and fancy. Ask for a room that isn’t facing the street so the tram won’t disturb you at night.
One thing to note β€” I’m my opinion, I would skip the breakfast as it was the same everyday and not worthy of the money.
The bar at the lobby is fantastic and I would like to say that Betty was super helpful and a great bartender!
Would definitely come back!

Room tip: Ask for a room that isn’t facing the street.
Date of stay: November 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed October 26, 2022 via mobile

I stayed 2 days for business. The room was large and very clean. The staff was really nice, The best were the bell boys ( especially Ohio), really willing to help.
The breakfast was substantial and high quality. In the evening I enjoyed a very good cocktail at a fair price and wondeful view.
The position is very good, near Central Station.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed October 15, 2022

I am used to areas around railway stations being a little on the down trodden side. This area near Milan Centrale is not like this. The hotel is about 100 metres from the station in a safe area.

The room was large, quiet and comfortable. It had all the amenities that you would need.

Breakfast was substantial, although the hot food was at best warm.

Other than the issue of the breakfast food I thought the hotel excellent and good value for money. I would be happy to return.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Geddes_7
Reviewed October 15, 2022

My husband & I stayed for 2 nights in Oct. Right across the street from train station so it's very convenient They put us in a regular room (small) with 2 twins next to each other, and directly facing the Milan train station. No air conditioning was on, so we had to sleep with the windows open. It was so loud from the buses, street train cars and traffic that we got no sleep. Room was clean and modern. We then stayed 1 more night at the end of our vacation because we flew out of Milan. This time we stayed in a suite at the back of the hotel. Very quiet and comfortable bed. So if you stay, highly recommend the quiet back of hotel.

Room tip: Ask for room in the back away from train station