6 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$238
PricelineUS$224
AlgotelsUS$217
1,068 results
All reviews central station great hotel ironing room excellent location city trip hotel is modern a lovely stay great room comfy bed lake como reception staff would stay again easy access coffee machine train doorman arty
Selected filters
Reviewed November 29, 2022 via mobile

We had 4 nights at the hotel. The good thing is that it is near the central train station. But, the checkin took really long time. I tried the breakfast one day only and was very very basic and didntctry it again. The bathroom was small. Choose king bed sice the double or queen bed too small for 2 persons. After long waiting for check in we found Martina whoe helped us and was very nice in arranging things for us.

Reviewed November 23, 2022 via mobile

The room was really nice and cosy, bed really comfy, bathroom nicely done so all is good with that. BUT it was extremely hot to sleep, had to uncover and expose myself to all the possible monsters that it could possibly come and grab you by your feet while sleeping. Still, that didn't ruined our stay, as a matter of fact it just gave us a fun memory of sleeping with no blankets in the middle of November. Definitely be back next time in Milan.

Reviewed November 8, 2022 via mobile

Good things:
Nice and modern rooms with comfy bed
Handy mini fridge provided also
Perfect location so close to metro lines 2 &3 and central station.
Friendly staff
People did mention the area wasn't great but I had no issues.

Less Good:
Milk seemed to be rationed as when I asked for some for the room to make tea, I was only give 1 mini tub each time between 2 of us.
The room was very warm and we couldn't keep the windows open due to the noise from the trams (note: air con isn't on during winter months).
When the rooms were cleaned daily it was hit and miss as to what toiletries where provided. They removed our hand soap and shower gel but never replaced it, instead gave us 2 body lotions and 2 shampoos.

Things to note: no irons in rooms, instead there is an ironing room on the 4th floor.

Overall, good stay and would recommend

Reviewed November 7, 2022 via mobile

This hotel is fantastic! From the moment we arrived the staff were super friendly and helpful.
The room was bigger than expected and the bathroom was large and fancy. Ask for a room that isn’t facing the street so the tram won’t disturb you at night.
One thing to note — I’m my opinion, I would skip the breakfast as it was the same everyday and not worthy of the money.
The bar at the lobby is fantastic and I would like to say that Betty was super helpful and a great bartender!
Would definitely come back!

Room tip: Ask for a room that isn’t facing the street.
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed October 26, 2022 via mobile

I stayed 2 days for business. The room was large and very clean. The staff was really nice, The best were the bell boys ( especially Ohio), really willing to help.
The breakfast was substantial and high quality. In the evening I enjoyed a very good cocktail at a fair price and wondeful view.
The position is very good, near Central Station.

Date of stay: October 2022