See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 6, 2018 via mobile

I was struggling to find a good hotel with good staff and hospitality since I visit milan very often and I’m so glad I found this hidden gem! It’s not easy to find a well priced hotel in a good location with great service and hospitality, but Ai Suma ticked all the boxes for me. From the moment I got in touch with them,the staff were so quick to respond on emails and so very sweet, and took care of every little request I had before checking in.
My room was so spacious and clean, the ac was perfect, WiFi worked very well, the bathroom toiletries smelled oh so amazing, the bed was so soft and cosy, and there was also a little fruit basket replaced everyday along with a very clean room.
The location is perfect, one minute walk from Porta Venezia station and 5 mins by metro to the Duomo. I was travelling alone and would come late at night and the locality seemed very safe, always full of people. The hotel is surrounded by amazing cafes and bars, an entire shopping street, and a supermarket right around the corner.
The breakfast spread was lovely too, with complimentary coffees and teas, fresh croissants, cold cuts, juices, cereals, boiled eggs and cakes!
The only fact where I felt they could improve was providing atleast two bottles of free water everyday in the room and changing the breakfast a bit every few days, but apart from that everything was beyond exceptional!!!
The girls at the reception were extremely accommodating of all my requests and always ready to help me - I felt as if I was staying at home with family! A kind mention to Tamani, Arianna, the lovely man at the desk (sorry if I’m Forgetting some names!) for their super friendly service and warm hospitality.
Thank you Ai Suma, I had a lovely time staying here and will definitely always go back! <3

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Bh_Mosh
AISUMAHOTEL, Responsabile reception at Ai Suma Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2018

Dear Bh_Mosh,

thank you for taking your precious time to leave us such a wonderful review. We take pride in providing a one of a kind experience for all our guests and we are overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation!!
Your positive feedback such as excellent service, helpful colleagues and cheerful hotel ambiance, pleases and encourages our entire team to continue working hard. In our hotel we are a big team dedicated to cater to the needs of all our guests, and you were such a lovely one so we tried to do it with utmost care and straight from our hearts. It's guests like you that make our job wonderful and we are looking forward to welcoming you back again during your next stay with us!! Keep your promise, don't be a stranger!! :)

Sincerely yours,
Tamani, Arianna and all AI SUMA Staff

Reviewed July 4, 2018

Room was pretty small, but quite acceptable, spacious enough bathroom. We loved the set of the bathroom cosmetics, everything was nice. Room was clean, breakfast acceptable. Staff was always on place and ready to help (even though we arrived in the middle of the night, late with delayed flight). generally it was a good stay, very close to metro and city center with nice places to go out around

Room Tip: Our room was looking in the yard, and every morning we woke up early with old lady shouts ( pretty dissapointing
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
AISUMAHOTEL, Responsabile reception at Ai Suma Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2018

Dear guest,
First of all, I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your comments on TripAdvisor.
We are glad that you had an enjoyable stay with us and satisfied with the service provided during your stay with us.

We do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back at our hotel in the near future.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed June 19, 2018

Very small room, not handy if you're staying longer then 2 nights what we did.
If we took a shower then we got water running into the bedroom.
In our experience the people at te desk don't really care about their customers and use the excuse that they aren't a 'real hotel', but in that case I would consider another name...
I will not be going back to this place because you can find much much better for less money.

Stayed: January 2018
AISUMAHOTEL, Responsabile reception at Ai Suma Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2018

Dear guest,

we're sorry to hear we didn't meet your expectations on this occasion.
we're also disappointed that you encountered some difficulties with the shower, we will definitely take action to solve the problem.
As the not caring receptionists, there is where I beg to differ because all of us put great effort to please and help all our guests in every kind of way possible. We take very seriously our guests' complains.

I hope we have the opportunity to restore your faith in us in the future.
Best wishes,

Reviewed June 10, 2018

This was my second visit to the hotel, again for business, and I was not disappointed. Everything was just as great as my first visit. Awesome breakfast, great location and exceptional staff. The staff deserve a special mention on this visit as they were extremely kind and accommodating when my flight was cancelled and I needed to stay an additional night. Unfortunately the hotel was already fully booked, but they had one room that was closed for maintenance (air con unit needed repairing). They showed me the room and to be honest it was just as nice as all the other rooms.
I really appreciated the staff letting me use this room as it made a stressful situation much less stressful.
Thanks for a wonderful stay again. See you next time.
Jeff

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
AISUMAHOTEL, Responsabile reception at Ai Suma Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2018

Dear guest,
thank you so much for your full rating and kind remarks about your stay!! It is just a pleasure to receive such positive feedback, about our staff in particular. We forwarded your compliments to the entire team with pleasure and we are already looking forward to your next stay at our hotel.

Thank you again and see you next time!!
All the best,

Reviewed June 7, 2018 via mobile

Centeral location near Porta Venezia.
A minute walk to metro and train station.
It is a renovated part of an old building.
Only few rooms. The rooms are small but very clean. The staff are friendly.

Breakfast was very good.

We felt that even the good experience, the place is overpriced.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear guest, thank you for your review. Receiving positive feedback is always a great pleasure and we are very happy that you enjoyed your entire stay with us. It was our great pleasure being your hosts and we are looking forward to welcoming you back in Milan soon.
All the best,