US$291
US$261
  • Restaurant
Grand Visconti Palace(Milan)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$243
US$224
US$212
  • Pool
NH Milano Machiavelli(Milan)(Great Value!)
US$186
US$125
US$107
  • Restaurant
2,966 results
All reviewsthe executive loungecentral stationdiamond membertwo blocksan upgrademinute walkmalpensa airportstazione centralelake comojunior suiteconciergetraineurosduomorenovationeuropetaxis
Reviewed July 14, 2017 via mobile

The staff here are very professional, they treat you like a valued guest and are extremely attentive and they go out of their way to go the extra mile.

The hotel itself is very well equipped and maintained. It is based in an ideal central location with great transport links. Would highly recommend.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
HiltonMilan, General Manager at Hilton Milan, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2017

Dear guest,
thank you for your positive comments. I'm happy to read that you have enjoyed your stay at Hilton Milan.
Please rest assured that I will share your nice comments with the rest of the team.

I truly hope that you will have the chance to come back soon to our wonderful Milan and to have the chance of welcoming you again.

Reviewed July 14, 2017 via mobile

What a good holidays we had in Hilton Milan. Location is perfect, 2 minutes walking from Milano Centrale. Room was super comfy. We requested room service and the pizza was really delicious. We were surprised and amazed!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear guest,

Reviewed July 13, 2017

Arrived bang on time. Walked the few mins from Central Station. Staff were very warm and welcoming. Rooms were ready just as we completed our checking in. We had checked in with the Hilton Honors app (very nice). Our rooms were super clean. Nicely decorated and what you would expect from the Hilton name. Having arrived we decided to have a very late lunch in the hotel. Staff here were again very welcoming and the meal we had was of a very good quality. Just enough to not make us feel full. We did have dinner one night in the hotel but I will do a seperate review for it.
When it came time for us to check out. All went seamlessly. Funny thing was the young lady who checked us in, checked us out. Again I cant fault the staff in this hotel. They were all very helpful, down to the lovely lady from housekeeping whom I had to ask for extra conditioner for my hair as one little tube wasnt enough.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Dear Anne,

thank you for your fantastic comments here on Tripadvisor. I'm happy to read that you have enjoyed your stay at Hilton Milan and that you have appreciated our location, the staff and our friendly staff.

It will be an honour to have you again in the hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed July 12, 2017 via mobile

Arrived late but warm welcome - one block from the central station - staff friendly .
Had upgrade to executive room - huge and perfect temperature and beds were super comfortable.
Enjoyed breakfast in the executive lunge in 8th floor - huge choice of breakfast goodies .
We will be back for sure

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
HiltonMilan, General Manager at Hilton Milan, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2017

Dear Guest,

thank you for your positive comments here on Tripadvisor. I'm happy to read that you have enjoyed your stay at Hilton Milan and that you have appreciated our location, the friendliness of our staff, our executive lounge and the breakfast we propose to our guests.

Reviewed July 12, 2017

This hotel is so swank an sexy. Walking into my room, I thought I was staying in a VIP Suite. The decor is ultra rich. The view was beautiful and the customer service was amazing. I was quite shocked by how modern the room appeared. This should serve as a model room for most Hilton properties.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
HiltonMilan, General Manager at Hilton Milan, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2017

Dear Guest,

thank you very much for your fantastic comments about your recent stay with us. I'm happy to read that you have loved so much your stay at Hilton Milan. I’m glad to read that you appreciated the room, the location and our customer service.

Please rest assured that I will share your lovely comments with the rest of the team.