3,115 results
All reviews the executive lounge central station diamond member two blocks minute walk an upgrade malpensa airport lake como stazione centrale excellent breakfast concierge train duomo euros internet renovation europe
Reviewed October 24, 2018 via mobile

We booked this Hilton because it was very close to Milan Central train station with that said when coming out of the train station go out the front of the station all the way to the street of the main road then make a right and walk about a block in a half and you are at the hotel..Hotel was clean but a little outdated for a Hilton but nevertheless the rooms were clean and check in was very quick. If you are train hopping from town to town in Italy I recommend this hotel.

5  Thank doch718
HiltonMilano, General Manager at Hilton Milan, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Hilton Milan and for having taken the time to share your feelings following your recent stay in our hotel. Your observations and opinions are appreciated, as they enable us to assess the standard of our facilities and services and monitor if we are meeting guests needs and expectations.

I hope that we will be able to look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel.

Kind regards,

Reviewed October 24, 2018

This is second time we stay at this hotel. My family love the hotel facility and environment. It is location is perfect for travellers who would like to take the train and visit around Milan to the West direction. This time I have rented a car and learned more about the driving in Milan and using its parking lots!!

It was a good experience and I encourage to do the same. For families vacation you need every day to be in different place. With the car it was much easier and comfortable to the family to move around and visit many places around Milan and downtown.

The hotel reception is almost friendly and chearble!! The parding in the hotel park is expensive and you can use the park outside the hotel at night time free of charge from 0700 PM to 0700 AM. Make sure the parking lot is blue colored and the time duration is as mentioned as it differs from place to place.

The bed is very comfortable and the housekeeping are excellent in their work. The breakfast is the key for your day! The hotel management makes sure of the variety of the daily buffet to suit all the guests and ages.

Room tip: All rooms are good .. My personal preference top floors!
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion.

We are very happy to hear you and your family had a wonderful stay at the hotel. I'm particularly pleased that you appreciated the Hilton staff for which we pride ourselves.
I am sure that all your suggestions will help other guests to enjoy even more their stay in Milan.

It will be an honour to have you again in the hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed October 20, 2018

A very nicely located hotel, so why we choose it, and I was kind of shocked I can read the very same day edition of Times of London in the hotel lounge, where I can only buy yesterday's at the train stations.

Buffet breakfast is really cool, still with a cook on site for omelet. Only bad thing is the Chinese cuisine at the breakfast, the fried rice tasted odd for us. All other things are very fine

Date of stay: February 2018

Dear Guest,

thank you for your positive comments. I'm happy to read that you enjoyed our services and I'm pleased that you appreciated the buffet breakfast. In regard to your comment about the food, we can assure you that we will take into consideration it as this is an opportunity for us to improve and to achieve the highest quality standards.

We are looking forward to welcoming you soon again.

Reviewed October 17, 2018 via mobile

Not the best Hilton by a long chalk, it’s old and you can tell. Everything is ok, the lobby bar and restaurant are very nice and the food is good. The rooms are small with few amenities but the mini bar was stocked and the room service food was good. The executive lounge bar is very small with no comfortable seating and it was packed every time we went up. The hotels main advantage is it is just around the corner from the railway station and the metro which is great for getting around
As with any place you visit, it is the people that make the difference and sadly all the staff in this hotel walk around broadcasting the fact that they are stuck in a humdrum job they don’t like, this is especially visible at breakfast where if you summon a waitress you get a look that says “ it’s bad enough working here without actually having to do something!” Every morning the coffee was cold or the bread basket was empty or the egg chef was on a coffee break! The breakfast was a poor experience.
The local girl that cleaned our room was sweet and smiling and the African concierge guy who hails the taxis were the only 2 genuinely cheery staff we met

Great location
Average hotel
Poor customer service

2  Thank 403chrissb
HiltonMilano, General Manager at Hilton Milan, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time and sharing your comments about your stay with Hilton Milan.

First of all we are sorry to learn about the issues you mentioned regarding the service during the breakfast, we apologize for that and will immediatly take the proper actions with the responsible department in order to avoid this happening in future.

We are also glad to learn that you was comfortable with the location close to the Centrale station, liked the food quality, and gave such a positive feedback for a concierge and housekeeping staff, we will pass them your kind words.

We hope to welcome you back in future.

Reviewed October 14, 2018 via mobile

Hilton Diamond, in town for a 2-night weekend stay with my wife. Wasted points on this stay. Room was big and fine, other than dated carpet ready for a refresh. Worst part of room was location being directly across from Executive Lounge (#864). I’d suggest avoiding this room. Hilton did NOTHING to monitor activity in the lounge. No one sits up front to check ids. Non-members just wait for someone to exit the room, before going in and gorging themselves. I know, because I witnessed multiple people joke about how easy entry was, and had been, all week. It’s hardly a benefit, to offer an Executive Lounge as a perk for Diamonds, when anyone in the hotel can use it. Which would have still been fine if Hilton could have kept up with the food and drink being consumed. But they couldn’t. Most of the time, both food and wine was sparse at best. So all I really got to enjoy of the Executive Lounge, was the sound of non-member guests, coming and going, for hours. And that is not a quiet door.

So on Friday evening, we chose to head for the bar downstairs. Where we experienced the worst service I’ve ever had in any bar or restaurant - period. Admittedly, the bar was crowded. And with only two employees in total working, every patron left scratching their heads about the staffing. Was difficult to determine if the head bartender, the only male, was overwhelmed or just didn’t care. I’d imagine both, based on my experience. His lack of attention to us, and the couple we didn’t know that was sitting next to us, became almost comical. Literally ignored us. Even when we walked to the bar to ask for more drinks, it was like talking to a sarcastic, smirking, wall. I wrote a handwritten review that night, since I found a survey, and left it at the front desk. Of course, I heard from no one.

Upon arrival in my room, the (cash) mini-bar had an empty can of Coke inside. I reported it at both check-in and check-out. I’ll bet anything I’m still charged for it.

Finally, if your bar won’t serve people, and the Lounge is going to run short on foods and drink, how about at least offering corkscrews and wine buckets in the rooms? This is still Italy after all. When I asked that question, after being refused a corkscrew at both the registration desk and bar, I was told too many guests steal those types of things. So I had to have someone come to my room to open the bottle, that I would have preferred to have enjoyed in a couple of different more typical hotel locations anyway.

This is not the Hilton experience you expect. Unless you’re thinking of a more typical, airport, Hampton Inn. Which this wasn’t supposed to be..... Not A Happy Hilton Diamond Regarding This Stay.

5  Thank jimdawg66
HiltonMilano, General Manager at Hilton Milan, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time and sharing your feedback about your stay with Hilton Milan. We are really sorry and sincerely apologize for the incidents you mention in your comment.

The Executive Lounge is avaliable just for guests who got special access, not only for Diamond members, regarding other issues we have already contacted the responsible department in order to controll and avoid this happening again.

We are also sorry for the situation mentioned in the restaurant we have always more than 2 people on the shift, sometime they nmight be away to get the dishes, but we will controll this as well as your comments are definitely not correspond to the kind of service we are willing to our guests, please, be assured that wetake the neccesary actions and will control the abovementioned issues in order to avoid them happening in the future.