All reviews rooftop pool great location classic italian hotel department store il duomo the hotel staff within walking distance travel agent last supper comfortable rooms late check downtown milan minutes walk away shopping district two blocks decent size quiet street
Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

An incredibly friendly hotel, with well-appointed rooms enjoying a superb location. What’s there not to like?
The proximity to the cathedral meant we could squeeze in a cheeky visit before breakfast, thereby skipping the lengthy queues later on. La Scala just round the corner and Milan’s finest offerings for retail therapy just outside the door.
Planning our return visit already

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 30, 2018

The hotel is very central. That is definately a PLUS. The breakfast was bad: almost no vegetables and fruits, not to recommand (not even talking about organic food). Fitness and Spa very small and limitted. The room was nice. I slept well.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GM de la Ville M, Direttore at Sina De La Ville, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2018

Dear Guest, thank you for your preference and your review.

Your indications will be used to improve our services where possible.

Looking forward to hosting you once again,

kind regards, the Management, Sina De la Ville, Milano

Reviewed March 22, 2018

The location is very good, and we liked the room and the bed too. I choosen this hotel because it got pool, but it did not work and they said it only when we arrived - it is not correct. The breakfast could be develop, we missed the vegetables and the staff was always late, so it wasn't four stars.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GM de la Ville M, Direttore at Sina De La Ville, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2018

Dear Guest,

thank you for your preference and for having taken time to write this review.

Extraordinary maintenance has caused the unexpected closure of the Relaxation Pool Area, we are doing utmost to get this area operational once again as soonest.

We will make good use of your comments to increase the level of our services and thank you once again for having stayed with us.

Kind regards, The Management, Sina De la Ville, Milano

Reviewed March 17, 2018

Nice room in a great location. Very helpful staff. Easy walk to shopping and restaurants of varied price range. Close to underground if you choose to eschew cabs for some local flavor. Safe neighborhood. I,d stay here again.

Date of stay: March 2018
GM de la Ville M, Direttore at Sina De La Ville, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2018

Dear Guest,

thank you for your preference and for having dedicated time to writing a review.

Looking forward to hosting you at Sina De la Ville in the near future,

Kind regards,

The Mangement, Sina De la Ville, Milano

Reviewed February 19, 2018

Shabby hotel in the suburb of the Duomo square. Unfriendly stuff, hostile reception, not client oriented. I made the reservation with booking.com, requested the best possible and quiet room in the category. They gave me the worst room next to the space they ere repairing. At 6.00 am the workers started drilling something next to my room. I asked for the late check out upon late check in in the evening of Wednesday and received reply that till 7.30 next morning they can not answer. At 7.30 am they told me that the manager is still out of hotel and may be he will come by 11.00. I asked for the car parking options and instead of receiving replies they asked me will I park myself or will I pay them to park me on the public underground parking.

Room tip: choose an other hotel nearby
Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
GM de la Ville M, Direttore at Sina De La Ville, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2018

Dear Guest,

regrettably we have been unable to fully satisfy your expectations.
Maintenance activities do not normally start as early as 6am unless we have an emergency, we will definitely investigate this aspect.
Being the Hotel often fully booked in fact we cannot confirm late check-out requests earlier than the day of departure itself. It must be noted though that we do offer free storage space for the luggage in case of necessity.
Our Valet parking service is indeed available to our Guests and is charged to the room bill, as an alternative the Customer may choose to drive the car into the Garage himself, at that stage payment is foreseen directly at the garage.

We thank you in any case for having taken time to write your comments, we will make use of your indications to improve our services.

We realize that not everything went as smooth as you may expect during your stay but we do hope that you may choose Sina De la Ville once again in the near future giving us the possibility to positively overturn your opinion versus our services.

Kind regards, The management - Sina De la Ville, Milano - Italy