All reviews central station nice hotel milano centrale nice room short stay train cereal receptionist duomo minibar
Reviewed August 20, 2018

There is a little paper at the reception saying that "We don't care about false reviews on tripadvisor" sooooo I went to trip advisor and made an account to leave a "true" review. It is weird if a hotel thinks is above its customers.
The rooms were nice, the AC worked well, the bathrooms were nice (my girlfriend said that the water pressure was very good), the people at the hotel were cold and looked down on us as backpackers(this is the vibe i got from them).
The breakfast is 15 euros per day per room whoch i think is very pricey for a small selection of food, The food is good but no variety
The location is good, a 5 minute walk for Milan Central Station.
Some of my colleagues went to a nearby shop whose owner had a gun at the desk and it scared the hell out of them so don't wander around late at night since the migrant crisis transformed these nice Italian neighborhood in quite scarry places to be at night.
- Mihnea from Romania, August 2018

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed July 10, 2018

The hotel is within walking distance to Milano Centrale and two Metro Stations. Clean hotel with very friendly staff. Our room was quiet and the bed comfortable enough, be aware though that there are only the typical thin bedspreads (I do like my fluffy duvets...).
The bathroom had plenty of towels, the shower worked fine, it was impossible not to flood the floor while showering though.
Breakfast staff was attentive and the food was ok.
Overall, there is nothing to complain about and I would go again.

Room Tip: we were on lowest floor level and the room was quiet
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank manuelaroth00
Reviewed July 4, 2018 via mobile

Excellent choice.Clean budget friendly hotel,that’s centrally located.Hotel staff was friendly and professional,they went out of the way to make sure I was comfortable and satisfied with my room.the breakfast (included w/price) good selection of pastries and fruit.great coffee

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed June 15, 2018

I booked this hotel for a one night stay last minute. The photos online looked ok and I was pleasantly surprised when I arrived at the location. The room looked great too. I really only cared about decent sleep and a breakfast as my plan was to tour Milan all day and sleep at Soperga and leave in the morning.

I woke up in the middle of the night to my room being extremely hot. I looked at the air conditioner and the room was 27 degrees and I had set air conditioning to 23. No cool air seemed to come out. I turned the AC down to something silly like +9 degrees and I felt some cool air come out but not much. Ok great. Maybe an hour later I woke up again to the room being very hot. I went to the air conditioner and it was dead. At this point it was 3am and I did not want to change rooms so I just sucked it up and suffered. I was sweating the had very poor sleep quality.

In the morning I reported the broken air conditioner to the management and their response was that AC gets turned off at night and that if you want it on, you need to call the reception. This would've been good to know BEFORE going to sleep. The shower was also incredibly small and for any larger person, showering experience is very cramped.

The breakfast was sub-par. The breakfast area was messy and the selection was rather poor. The juice they served was the cheapest and poorest juice I've ever had, probably from a dollar store - just sugary goop. The eggs they served were hard as rocks. I didn't even know eggs can be that hard.

On the way out from the hotel I noticed that they had the nerve to have a sign on the counter claiming Tripadvisor reviews are fake reviews. I find it rather arrogant to make this claim, instead of fixing very real problems people are reporting.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank michael_77_toronto
Reviewed June 12, 2018

This clean hotel is within walking distance of the Milan central train and bus station, and not far from the metro line that runs into the Duomo & adjacent piazza. There are some decent restaurants within a short walking distance of the hotel. The staff was extremely friendly and accommodating of any requests. Excellent breakfast. We would return for its convenience and comfort.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends