2,480 results
All reviewslima metro stationcorso buenos airesamerican barturkish bathrooftop terracesauna and steam roomindoor poolshopping streettop floorfamily roomexcellent locationclean roomsstayed here for nightstriple roomreception staffcity breakmain shopping
Reviewed August 11, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 nights and was very pleased with the stay. We didn't use all the facilities but what we did use was exceptional. Really enjoyed our stay and hotel staff were very pleasant and helpful. Even better the metro station was outside of hotel. Would definitely stay again.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 9, 2018

Stayed in Milan Best Western Plus Hotel Galles. Took a double bedroom, low floor. Nice bedlinen. Good size room. MRT just outside hotel. However, to look for the hotel, it is at a corner and may not be visible from the main street.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 8, 2018

I booked a 4 nights stay in this hotel for my wife and my 2 year old daughter. As we had a family size of 3, we had to take a bigger room. The room was indeed much bigger than i though, just that the additional bed is located in a separate room rather than the bed room. which is totally fine for me.

First 3 nights was ok as we spent the timing in the hotel washing up and going to bed. However the last night was unacceptable. At 10pm there were noise from drilling and hammering. I called the reception and a gentleman was kind enough to check the room next to me. After checking he knocked my door and mentioned that there is no one living next to my room. So I requested him to sort it out but he said that it is not within his means to do anything and ask me to bear with the noise.

Again... If my 2 year old daughter was not with us, I am ok. But it affects her sleeping.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed August 7, 2018

Just back from a 3 day stay. The hotel had a nice design and style both in the lobby area and in the room. Furthermore is in a great location with lots of attractions within walking distance.
The pool is one of the main reasons I chose this hotel. It was very nice, just about the perfect temperature. Rooms and amenities also impressive. Breakfast was great, a buffet with just about anything you could want.
The attentive staff in Reception were very pleasant and most helpful despite attending to multiple check-ins which they took in their stride!
We'll be back.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

Nice hotel, perfect location, amazing team of helpful people working there, good value for money. Next to a metro station, only 3 stops to dumo, also a lot of restaurants and cafes are near the hotel,

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo