“Relaxed but smart, good tasty meat”
Review of Don Juanito

Don Juanito
Reserve with
Don Juanito is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #448 of 9,115 Restaurants in Milan
Price range: US$41 - US$94
Cuisines: Argentinian, Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 27, 2016

The decor is modern on the verge of minimalistic, very distant from the typical trattoria you could find in the area. Spacey and good lighting. The waitress was very attentive but far from obtrusive suggesting a very good wine and the staff are very welcoming in general. The loos are of modern design and very clean.

Now the food: as I was there for the first time, hence unsure about the quality of the meat, I went for the safe option and ordered the "bife de ancho" (which is a ribeye stake) cooked "medium rare but a bit on more on the rare side" and it came exactly as ordered. Very tasty and tender, well marbleised: absolutely delicious. Next time I will be there I will order the same piece of meat but rare as it is very very soft.

Being an Argentinian place the cellar is very well stocked with good reds from the country.

To sum it up it was a very, very good meal with very satisfactory price/value ratio: "I will be back" as that mean guy said.....

Reviewed May 22, 2015 via mobile

The food is simple amazing. If your italian is not the best they have a staff that does speak English and are so very friendly! They recommend dishes and activities for us to do the rest of the week. A MUST visit if you are in Milan!

1  Thank mmkp24
Reviewed February 18, 2015

I being having dinner yesterday there and I had a great time. The food is great, tipical Argentinian food, with EXCELLENT QUALITY.

The place is nice, not very crowded and the ambient was great.

The prices are reasonable, and the wines are excellent.

1  Thank Gonzalo A
Reviewed December 3, 2014

I expected so much more of this place, considering great reviews...I didn't like the atmosphere at all...it was quiet, no music, tables are so close so you can hear what every person in the restaurant is talking about. They don't have a house open wine, only bottles which are not cheap of course, and they give you a bottled water too. The food was ok, but nothing special. We have tried the empanadas which tasted more like Mexican food, and the cooks are from Japan or Thailand or somewhere from East Asia it doesn't feel like Ristorante Argentino at all. There was 5 of us and we had 1 bear, 4 glasses of wine, few bottles of water, 3 appetizers, 5 main dishes and one dessert and we payed 40 EUR per person!! On my experience that's quite a lot for something you are not thrilled with. :-(

Reviewed October 4, 2014

Lovely staff. We visited twice. Wanted to go a third night but they were booked out.
What a shame.
Have written enough. Why do you need 100 characters. I am tired so this will have to do

2  Thank Leilani G