“Great experience, would go again”
Review of Ai 3 Fratelli

Ai 3 Fratelli
Ranked #769 of 9,243 Restaurants in Milan
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Bicocca
Reviewed April 6, 2018 via mobile

This is the experience we were looking to have during our stay in Milan. Great food, great drinks, great atmosphere and English speaking staff. Absolutely no complaints and the owners went above and beyond to make us feel welcome. Limoncello rumours are true. Would definitely go back if we had more time in Milan.

1  Thank JVD9000

Reviewed October 25, 2017

My husband and I walked to this restaurant from our hotel and had a lovely dinner. We met and spoke with the owner who made our dinner a great experience. This place is run by 3 brothers. The food and wine was simply wonderful.. We felt like we were family coming in for dinner. We were given a lemoncello by the owner and said goodbye to all brothers before leaving and thanked them for a fabulous evening. Go here !!!

Reviewed September 27, 2017 via mobile

We visited this restaurant late almost 10pm for dinner and were welcomed by the staff.. it was recommended by our accommodation host and near our apartment so we decided to give it a try and very glad we did! It was one of the best vongole pasta I had in my 2wks in Italy. The price is very decent too.. The staff were friendly and warm and we couldn't ask for more. Thank you for the warm service and great food!

Reviewed August 30, 2017 via mobile

For a long time I'm living now in Milan and this restaurant, I Tre Fratelli, is the only one where I feel so welcome and which is always enjoyable:

The Pizza is super-good and in this area you will hardly find a better fish. The cook is Egyptian and I can ensure you, they know exactly how to prepare a delicious plate.
The price is appropriate as well, and I know that for lunch they make some special menus for a lower price.

Massimo, the owner, is unique: every time he is good-humoured and takes care for the right atmosphere in his restaurant. He loves his job and he loves all of his guests!

For me 'I tre fratelli' is an essential restaurant in Milan and surely I will come back many, many times.

Thank you, Massimo, for a lot of great dinners and go on making a fantastic job!

Max.

3  Thank elMax1
Reviewed July 18, 2017 via mobile

We are in Milan for 1 night awaiting our flight back to Australia. This lovely restaurant was opposite our accommodation. Lovely setting Street side or inside. Waiter was fantastic - so friendly! Food was sensational and very reasonably priced. Grilled salmon was superb, seafood pizza magnificent and the house 1/2 litre white wine was surprisingly good. Lovely local family atmosphere.