Lowest prices for your stay
US$95
Hotels.comUS$95
PricelineUS$95
ZenHotels.comUS$103
1,443 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 7, 2019

The hotel is further away from the centre but very close to the metro station.
It is a good choice for those who don't want to spend much on accommodation but value good quality.
The rooms are comfortbale and clean, although pretty much outdated. Staff is very friendly and helpful, lots of choice for breakfast, fresh and tasty.
Definitely recommended!

Date of stay: July 2019
1  Thank japolina
Reviewed November 28, 2019 via mobile

We really enjoyed our stay at the hotel. It was clean, spacious with fresh towels and sheets, warm at night and hot water whenever needed. Special thanks to the female receptionist of the morning shift (sorry for not recalling your name!) who was beyond helpful and polite!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank marilenamagkoulia
Reviewed November 26, 2019

Long back complementary water and toiletries were provided, this should maintain the tradition and this will make Accor brand different than others! In this competitive world, how to keep their customer becoming very complex task? But by doing little will make the customer felt home and return!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank james_wong1968
Reviewed November 26, 2019

Spent three nights here on a trip to Italy and the weather was very wet and atrocious for the whole time and made the building look very old from the outside and not great, but I always tell myself you should never judge a book by it's cover, so I didn't.

I collected my key at 3.30pm having checked in on-line earlier and got a text at 2.01pm to tell me that my room on the first floor (asked for high floor but didn't get) was ready. I collected my key, got in the (old) elevator and made my way to my room.

Wheeling my case across the corridors I was staggered to find a cleaner instantly berating me down the corridors for wheeling my case along the ground, seemingly suggesting she just cleaned it and I should carry the case, not the greatest of welcomes.

Anyway, I got in the room, which had a very small window and had the smell of bleach and was very warm. The air conditioning didn't work and the window opened to a view of pipes and little else. The design was very much retro IBIS, with a poor square TV, one plug socket in whole room and probably the cheapest looking safe I've seen, not even a screen to confirm the numbers you just set, if you mistyped them, you'd be in trouble!

The bathroom wasn't great. I had two toilet rolls, about 1/4 left on each which is quite odd, and the shower/bath combination unit was broken. Normally you can lift the knob fully up or down to direct water flow to shower/bath, but whatever I did, the majority of water always came out of the bath tap and the shower had very little pressure. From reading reviews here, it seems that this is a common issue here.

I cannot honestly say I would be back here, unfortunately they failed on many of the basics and when any hotel does that, the chances of me ever returning are close to zero. The hotel needs refurbishment and some proper care taken over the rooms.

2  Thank Justin J
Reviewed November 6, 2019 via mobile

The woman at the front desk - unmistakable and probably the shift manager - became aggressive after I politely requested to change the remote in my room, since it was for the wrong television. She then called an assistant who resorted to colourful language the likes of 'stupid customers always want something', followed by vulgar language in Italian. Spoke to other guests who have been through a similar experience, even having been on the brink of physical altercation.

The woman at the front desk or shift manager made it absolutely clear that paying guests or customera are a nuisence and bother for her, reiterating that 'stupid guests wanted something the whole day'.

Considering that the rooms are an absolute disgrace (stained carpets, mattresses, bathrooms left in deplorable conditions, foul smell all around), it is not difficult to see why paying guests would want to at least have a modicum of sanitary conditions and comfort in a hotel which purports to be 4-stars but in reality only the price tag is (or even exceeds) the 4 star threshold. Everything else is below the standard of what you would find in a student hostel. This hotel just has the audacity to charge you for 4 stars whilst providing literally the most deplorable conditions k have ever witnessed (in any country) for such a hotel.

So unless you want to risk unsanitary conditions and an altercation with the shift managers after charging you money,, unless you want to have bellboys aggressively throw insults at you and embodying a very aggressive demeanour, which seems to be a recurring thing, your best bet is to stay literally anywhere else. Chip in less and go to a proper 4 star hotel in the area or chip in a little more and go to a 5 star hotel - it is barely any difference price wise.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank catsondmt