1,292 results
All reviews corso buenos aires metro station hotel is located porta venezia single room nice hotel steam room the main shopping street location is great stayed for nights hotel guests light sleeper small room superior room free mini bar shopping area visiting milan
Reviewed July 11, 2018

I stayed at Hotel Cristoforo Colombo for 3 nights, May 6-9, 2018. My room was small, but extremely clean and quiet. The food and the service at the restaurant were top quality. The location is superb, second to none – right in the center of Milan with all the magnificent sites within a walking distance or a few stops away by metro. I would like to thank the extremely friendly and helpful staff from the Front Desk and the restaurant: Alessia, Ludivica, Angelo, Stefano, Francesco, Gianfranco, Sonja and also many thanks to my housekeeper Maria. I highly recommend this hotel when you are visiting Milan.

Room tip: The quiet rooms are not facing the street. My room had a view to the courtyard and I was happy with that!!!
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Frank C, General Manager at WORLDHOTEL Cristoforo Colombo, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2018

Dear "bonfireforyou",

thank you for writing a review about your recent stay with us and i am so pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Thank you for taking the time and trouble to write the names of the staff members who you felt deserved a mention. This is most gratifying.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel very soon.

Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

Dear staff of the Cristoforo Colombo Hotel,

Thank you so much for making our stay in Milan amongst the best travel experiences we’ve ever had.

From helping out with excellent restaurant recommendations (loved Brellin), to booking a rental car (Stefano, thank you for introducing us to Savalan), to your morning staff knowing from day one we liked our coffee double espresso with a shot of hot water.

You obviously take great pride in working for your hotel. You are the best. Keep up the good work.

Grazie mille!

Keiko & Case Everaert

Date of stay: July 2018
Frank C, General Manager at WORLDHOTEL Cristoforo Colombo, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2018

Dear "Case1985",

thank you for writing a review about your recent stay with us and I am so pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay and found the service offered by our staff to your satisfaction.

I do take pride in our work, bit when we receive reviews such as yours, we a further motivated to try harder.

Thank you so much.

Reviewed July 2, 2018

I stayed at this hotel the beginning of June, since this time I have travelled through Northern Italy, all of Portugal and am currently in Madrid, however nothing has come close to Cristoforo Colombo.
It is pure class.
Excellent foyer, rooms and amenities, how lovely to have tea and coffee facilities in the room, the room superb, quiet, good choice of tv channels and the toiletries!!!, you don’t need perfume!!
Superb breakfast.
All staff top notch, helpful, professional and kind.
Absolutely I would stay again.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear "jennSaigon",

thank you for writing a review about your recent stay with us and we feel flattered with your comparison with so many other hotels across europe.

Thank you for your kind words and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed June 28, 2018

We recently stayed at the Worldhotel Cristoforo Colombo in Milan. We were impressed by the hotel, its convenient location to sights and wonderful restaurants and the outstanding professionalism of each and every staff member, especially Stefano P. and Francesco D. Both individuals went above and beyond in assisting us in a difficult situation, resulting from the loss of our travel bag which contained necessary items for our continued stay in Italy. They helped us with contacts and phone numbers to help extend our stay at their hotel. We truly appreciate all that was done and we will be sure to use Worldhotel Cristoforo Colombo for any future visits to Milan.

Room tip: 5th floor was easily accessible to elevator, A/C unit very quiet
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear "SG",

thank you for your kind words and for mentioning the members of staff who helped you overcome some difficulties. i am so pleased we managed to help you solve them so that you could enjoy the rest of your stay in Milan.

I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed June 24, 2018

My son and I stayed here in May and can't say enough good things about this hotel. We had a superior double room and it was fantastic! We had a small balcony and the room was huge! Everything about the room was excellent, the size, the comfortable beds, the temperature - and the bathroom was wonderful with a nice soaking tub which was perfect after a long day sightseeing! The included breakfast was beyond wonderful with an amazing selection of well prepared items. We would definitely stay here again and highly recommend it!

Room tip: The Superior Double Room was excellent!
Date of stay: May 2018