See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 20, 2015

I needed an hotel to spend a night in Milan. I have found this hotel relatively close to the exposition center. The room was a little bit old but the bathroom was new. Breakfast was very good. The receptionist I found in the night told me I hadn't paid with my credit card but the problem was fixed with a new guy in the morning. There was no elevator and there is no close subway station.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed June 22, 2015 via mobile

Stayed there for 10 days end of May the staff were fantastic helpful and knowledgeable. They all spoke good English Renato was exceptional. Good location tram stop outside 5 min taxi to castle. Great Italian restaurant 100 yards away. And how can we not mention the black bull irish pub over the road also very friendly staff meena great barman

Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Albeck1994
Reviewed February 24, 2015 via mobile

Right, where do I start. First off no lift, so not wheel chair friendly, some of the rooms very small, not enough room to swing a cat, very very basic continental breakfast. How they can justify 75€ a night is beyond me and if this is 3 star accommodation, I would hate to see 1 star.

Stayed: February 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank Martin C
Reviewed December 20, 2014

A great place with kind and funny stuff. Fisrtly, the rooms are clean. Secondly, they provide you with a delicious breakfast,a really tasty Italian food. The stuff is welcome to help you any time you ask them for. Near hotel, you can easily find great places for eating Italian pizza or pasta and make a good shopping in Milan. Nice place. Guys I miss you, I am telling you hello from Jupiter, if you know what I mean :)

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed June 10, 2014

A simpel but pleasant hotel. The staff was very friendly.
I personally do not like the TV on during breakfast, but that was a minor thing. Breakfast was simpel but good enough.

Location was optimal for us as we needed to be in that area, but it is a bit away from the city centre, but very easy to go there as the public transport to downtown is frequent and cheap

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Nozio