Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Anandaus
Austin, Texas

Exceptional hotel and service

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Jun 2, 2024via mobile
I have never left a review before the end of my stay, but felt compelled to do so for the Armani hotel based on my pre-checkin experience and interactions with the hotel which have held true post checkin.

1. Exceptional general manager - i had visited Milan previously and enjoyed our stay at the Park Hyatt. However, wanted a different experience this time and the general manager was highly responsive and easily managed to give me a sense of what was to come with the Armani team - welcoming and highly responsive as well as considerate. It starts from the top - thank you Danielle!

2. Amazing concierge team - I was traveling with a large group of my family and had particular logistical issues the day before I arrived including needing a rental car I could take a lot of luggage in from malpensa to Verona and then dropping off the car at the hotel in Milan. I was not even a guest at the hotel yet and no request was turned down. Car was arranged and managed wonderfully and several other logistical issues were ironed out well before we arrived at the hotel.

3. Checkin and Room - checkin was a breeze and the hotel is amazing. Beautifully modern and while highly technical in room controls etc., previous reviews on their complexity are highly exaggerated. My dad in his 70’s figured it out quickly.

We stayed in a beautiful Ambassador suite and to have this much space in the heart of Milan, a stone throw away from the Duomo is a privilege.

We have not completed our stay yet, but excited to see how this continues to be a great experience. The bar is definitely set very high :)

Thank you Danielle and the Armani team for your wonderful hospitality!

PS - if you are thinking Armani and Milan, perhaps cold and pretentious service - you would be wrong. We have stayed at the best hotels in the world and like warm hospitality in service and attitude. Armani delivers!
Date of stay: June 2024
Trip type: Travelled with family
Daniele Vastolo, Other at Armani Hotel Milano, responded to this review
Responded Jun 4, 2024
Dear Anandaus,

Greetings from Armani Hotel Milano!

I would like to personally thank you for staying at Armani Hotel Milano and for taking the time to share your thoughts with us.

My name is Ilaria and I work in the Quality Department.

We are thrilled to read your review about your recent visit and glad to know that you had a wonderful time with us.

Rest assured that your feedback will be forwarded to our General Manager who will be more than happy to read your wonderful words.

For any assistance you require, I am pleased to assist you anytime, and I look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel, in the near future.

C$138
    C$105
3.9 km from Armani Hotel Milano
View more hotels in Milan
1,411 results
All reviews bamboo bar high tech shopping district the ground floor beautiful hotel perfect location mini bar visit milan spa concierge jacuzzi fashionable minibar curtains duomo
Selected filters
Reviewed March 10, 2024

Thanks for Armani hotel For my good stay and enjoyed my stay Spacial Ms Kajal Executive Housekeeper & Mr Ajit my room cleaned every day was good my is 3rd floor room attached window good view also housekeeping team very half full next time we will come stay same hotel ARMANI

Room tip: Housekeeping team
Date of stay: March 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Daniele Vastolo, Other at Armani Hotel Milano, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2024

Dear Sir,

My name is Ilaria and I work in the Quality Department.

It’s a true pleasure to read your positive comments and to know that you enjoyed your recent stay experience and that you appreciated our hotel facilities, dining offerings and professional approach of the Team. Please know that I have also shared your feedback with our Ambassadors here at the hotel.

Rest assured that your feedback will be forwarded to our General Manager for review and consideration.

Reviewed February 27, 2024

I stayed for 4 nights in an Armani Premiere Room. The internal layout is somewhat unusual in that the Reception is on the 7th floor, there is one lift going straight to that floor. To access the rooms you then take an other lift to go down to the floors with the rooms. Whilst this may be an unsual set up, it did not distract from the excellent stay. All the staff at the Hotel, Bar and Restaurant were extremely friendly and helpful, the room was spacious and well equipped, the Restaurant, as you would expect, is equally good. Altogether a fantastic experience. Ok, it is not cheap, all comes at a price but I am happy to pay for good service, and this Hotel definitely belongs into a class of its own. One of the few places that lived up to our expectations. Well done to all the staff to make this possible.

Date of stay: February 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Daniele Vastolo, Other at Armani Hotel Milano, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2024

Dear HugoW_12,

Reviewed January 31, 2024

Amazing place to stay where nothing is too much trouble. Just have to get used to using an iPad for everything, including lights and drawing curtains. The bar was luxurious, but perhaps a tad expensive and the restaurant superb. The Armani shop below the hotel was the biggest I have been in.

Date of stay: July 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Daniele Vastolo, Other at Armani Hotel Milano, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2024

Dear Clive292,

We really thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

My name is Ilaria and I work for the Quality Department.

Reviewed December 1, 2023

Visited for 3 nights in November on business and cannot recommend highly enough. Location, ambiance, service, all exceptional! Well done, look forward to coming back again in the future and will certainly recommend!

Date of stay: November 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Daniele Vastolo, Other at Armani Hotel Milano, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2023

Dear RG Travels 2023,

Greetings from Armani Hotel Milano!

Thank you for taking a moment to share your review.

We really thank you for choosing to stay with us; we pride ourselves in offering the highest level of care and hospitality to all our guests. Your feedback and kind words are of great value and will further encourage the team to continue delivering exceptional service. Please know that I have also shared your feedback with our Ambassadors here at the hotel.

Warm Regards,

Daniele Vastolo
Armani Hotel Milano

Reviewed November 26, 2023

What a great Hotel.
I don’t believe there are many places like this in the world.
Fancy and elegant but it cannot be any other way… Armani says it all.
I was impressed by the details, harmony of colours and the unique style.
An unique experience.

Date of stay: October 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Daniele Vastolo, Other at Armani Hotel Milano, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2023

Dear reneepO6035NR,

Greetings from Armani Hotel Milano!

Thank you for taking a moment to share your review.

Daniele Vastolo