Hotel Aosta - Gruppo MiniHotel
  • Free Internet
  • Room Service
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Free Internet
All reviewscentral stationmini frigclosest hotelmilano centraletop floorbreakfast roomovernight staymetro passperfect locationcinque terrerooms are quietmain sightsshort staygood sizelake comonoisy at nightfree wifi
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 May 2011

A quick short stay was pleasent enough due to cozy rooms and lounge, right in front of MIlano Centrale station. Recommanded for frequent travellers.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank vivekkmehta
Reviewed 10 May 2011

The reviews on this hotel did not disappoint and we had a great stay. A very clean hotel, beautiful breakfast on top floor overlooking the piazza at the Central Station. Quite a wide choice( continental - nothing cooked apart from eggs) . The bus from Bergamo airport stops at the train station, walk towards the piazza( the bus drops people at the left side of the station and the piazza is facing you as you alight) turn left and look towards the trees and McDonalds(the usual yellow 'M' as there is another one across the road with a red 'M'. ) The hotel is a blue building and is only a five minute walk.
My daughter twisted her ankle while we were there and the staff were very helpful in supplying ice to help with the swelling and enquired after her the following day.
The only fault could be that there are no tea/coffee making facilities in the room but there is air-conditioning in the rooms which was most welcome! There is also internet costing 4euros for one hour but the hour can be spread over the days you are staying.
I would definately recommend this hotel and if I came back to Milan I would also stay here again

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank lanzaholic
Reviewed 25 February 2011

I stayed in this hotel last March for business. Oh my God, what a terrible experience. I reserved a single room and they welcomed me at the check-in announcing me proudly that I would have receive a complimentary upgrade to a superior double room: Wow, thanks!
As soon as I entered in the room, I was truly shocked: furniture was OLD, so DAMAGED... old tv (no problem..) was set on a damaged table (the corner of the table were all broken by previous guests), bedside tables were from the late '60s...
Ok, no problem for the style... but please, at least give me a CLEAN ROOM! I opened the minibar and found AN OPEN (and already BITEN!) CAKE and MEDICINES!!! I was totally shocked. I went to the bathroom and found hairs on the wc (disgusting!) and in the shower (bleah!). It was clear that they gave me a room which had not been cleaned, they simply make the bed! Again, really, I was totally shocked. I went down to the reception and complained, they answered me that probably, the clients who left the room that morning forgot his medicines in the fridge, what's the problem? AM I DREAMING?! THIS MEANS THAT NOBODY CHECKED THE ROOM, THAT NOBODY CLEANED!!!
I don't recommend this hotel AT ALL!

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled on business
6  Thank goodtraveller85
Reviewed 17 December 2010

The hotel is located right next to the Central Station. I was worried about the noise coming from outside, but there was none, despite all the traffic around. The windows were perfect! The room was very cozy and clean, the staff was friendly and helpful. I would totally stay there again when I'm in Milan.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 November 2010

We were in Milan for one night to visit the San Siro stadium for a football match. This hotel is located right next to the central train station. There is also a metro station there. It is therefore easy to get around to the main sights and the San Siro. The hotel itself is old. The room was clean but very dated. The best part of the hotel is the breakfast room on the 8th floor overlooking the large square outside. Overall I'd recommend a short stay at this hotel but maybe it isn't suitable for more than a night or two.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple