All reviews train station convenient place to stay excellent location single room sized room italian style street noise comfortable stay the hotel is clean booked this hotel decent hotel comfortable beds business trip taxis duomo convenience europe
Reviewed October 21, 2017 via mobile

I left it very late to book a hotel for my one night in milan and booked hotel Bristol a week before I lefts Like many others have said, this hotel really does have an excellent location. It is opposite from the train station. You will need to walk a further 30 minutes to get to central milan.

However it was so so noisy and I couldn't sleep! It is positioned next to the main road so all night long I could hear cars, honking of horns, people shouting and people trawling their suitcases over the cobbled pavements. The noice did not stop! The beds were a little too hard for me however I am sure many people like hard beds.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Bristol M, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Hotel Bristol Milan, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2017

Dear Guest,
thanks for your comment. We are sorry to read that on this occasion your stay has not satisfied all of your expectations, regarding the street noice please we invite you to specify a high floor at the time of booking to reduce external noise, all rooms have double glazing fixtures but sometime could be not enough.

regards

Reviewed July 28, 2017

Great location, near the main train station and many bars and restaurants. The hotel is a refreshing deviation from modern, anonymous hotels and features an old-time splendor. The overall appearance was very clean. I have always liked the cozy atmosphere at the bar, which hasn't changed over the years.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Bristol M, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Hotel Bristol Milan, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for the comment will be a pleasure to share it with the entire Bristol's team
We wish you all the best and we hope to welcome you back very soon.

Reviewed July 12, 2017

My wife and I have stayed at the Bristol a half dozen times over the past 9 months. The hotel is an excellent value. The service is always professional and friendly, The rooms are always clean and well-appointed. The included breakfast is always tasty and filling, plus the barista makes an excellent cappuccino. The location is convenient to the Central train station, the metro and the airport buses. Considering the price, the Bristol is an excellent value. We plan a staying there again soon.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,
We wish you all the best and we hope to welcome you back very soon.

Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

The Bristol same hospitality like 50 years ago I stay in 1967 first time. Same price like 50 years ago?????
Keep that good standard.
It is the location. The service perfect very clean and personal nice. The prima collazione. Breakfast superb.

Olga

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo

Dear Olga,
many thanks for your nice words, it's really a pleasure to welcome you back !

Looking forward to meet you again

Reviewed May 23, 2017

I have stayed here before and place is very good to stay for pleasure or business. Room was ready when I came in and asked for big bed and this is what I got. Breakfast is very good with huge selection of items to pick and select.

Room Tip: I stayed at 3rd floor and very quite to sleep after a long flight from the USA.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Bristol M, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Hotel Bristol Milan, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2017

Greeting from Bristol Hotel and thank you for the feedback that you gave through the TripAdvisor web site regarding your stay in our hotel.
Thank you for the nice words that you used for describe our staff, it will be my personal pleasure extend your feedback to them, to let they know how appreciated is their work and the passion that day by day they show to the guests.

Looking forward to welcome you very soon