“A wonderful American coffee experience ”
Review of Arnold Coffee

Arnold Coffee
Ranked #98 of 222 Coffee & Tea in Milan
Price range: US$9 - US$13
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

I've been missing American coffee culture in Italy, so I'm thrilled to have found Arnold Coffee. The food was awesome, I had a chicken sandwich on a bagel and a triple chocolate cookie--both were delicious. I loved my decadent frozen drink. The service was efficient and courteous. I will definitely be back (and often!)

Reviewed 9 October 2016

I was looking for a place with free wifi and so I ended up at Arnold's. It is a Starbuck's-like place, with comfy sofas or armchairs where you can sit while sipping your coffee. They serve different types of coffee and teas and have donuts too. It's not very big, but it has many seats outside.
The place is ok, but in my opinion it's too "college-y", with too many students from the nearby University that are quite noisy, so if you have to concentrate on your work, that can be difficult.
Prices seems a little bit above average, but I cannot put my finger on it.

Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

I love having espresso all day long but every now and again, I want something more. Tourists and Italians alike seem to love going to Arnold. Decent enough coffee, pastries, and plenty of places to sit and relax with wifi. It isn't your typical Italian experience but it can be a nice escape if you're overwhelmed by all of the crowds near the duomo.

Reviewed 22 February 2016 via mobile

All the worst of american food and drinks into one place!
No genuinity and freshness at all, bad taste (cannot even describe how awful it is...so sweet and...chemical!), expensive.
Stay away from this "McDonald's for sweets"!

Reviewed 15 February 2016

It felt like a weird nightmare where Italians were trying desperately to be Starbucks but just didn't quite make it happen - the wifi wasn't working, the tables were dirty and the quality of the product wasn't so nice (for example, the whipped cream is fake and leaves a strange film in your mouth). The coffee itself was ok, but didn't leave me asking for more like Starbucks or Dutch Bros. The staff was friendly which was delightful and it was funny to hear the sizes of the coffee in English (Small, Medium, and Large). Some of the chairs were comfy, but you had to fight for a nice seat. Granted, it is almost always packed, so they do have a good business model, namely, try your best to copy Starbucks in the land of quick and short cafe' macchiati. Actually I'm begging anyone out there to tell me when Starbucks can come and rescue us from Arnold...per favore!

1  Thank EricaAmy