“Warm with flies”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed October 21, 2016 via mobile

Overpriced muffin was tasty. Staff very nice. I'm sitting at front near entrance in October but so warm and stuffy inside. A number of flies pestering me and headphones in as so noisy.
Walked a long way to get here but want ti keave after just 15 minutes. Looking around seems dirty.
Shame cause a place like this has huge potential when managed properly.

Reviewed October 16, 2016 via mobile

I've been missing American coffee culture in Italy, so I'm thrilled to have found Arnold Coffee. The food was awesome, I had a chicken sandwich on a bagel and a triple chocolate cookie--both were delicious. I loved my decadent frozen drink. The service was efficient and courteous. I will definitely be back (and often!)

Reviewed October 9, 2016

I was looking for a place with free wifi and so I ended up at Arnold's. It is a Starbuck's-like place, with comfy sofas or armchairs where you can sit while sipping your coffee. They serve different types of coffee and teas and have donuts too. It's not very big, but it has many seats outside.
The place is ok, but in my opinion it's too "college-y", with too many students from the nearby University that are quite noisy, so if you have to concentrate on your work, that can be difficult.
Prices seems a little bit above average, but I cannot put my finger on it.

Reviewed September 2, 2016 via mobile

I love having espresso all day long but every now and again, I want something more. Tourists and Italians alike seem to love going to Arnold. Decent enough coffee, pastries, and plenty of places to sit and relax with wifi. It isn't your typical Italian experience but it can be a nice escape if you're overwhelmed by all of the crowds near the duomo.

Reviewed February 22, 2016 via mobile

All the worst of american food and drinks into one place!
No genuinity and freshness at all, bad taste (cannot even describe how awful it is...so sweet and...chemical!), expensive.
Stay away from this "McDonald's for sweets"!