“Italian version of Starbucks”
Review of Arnold Coffee

Arnold Coffee
Ranked #102 of 265 Coffee & Tea in Milan
Price range: US$9 - US$13
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed February 18, 2017 via mobile

So this is a good Italian version of Starbucks with all the flavours you find at Starbucks: caramel, cinnamon, chocolate with whipped cream and toppings. The prices are the same as Starbucks at around €3.50 for a coffee. The only really negative thing about this place is that it's tiny and seating is really limited so you spend a lot for a coffee but have no where to sit.

Reviewed October 21, 2016 via mobile

Overpriced muffin was tasty. Staff very nice. I'm sitting at front near entrance in October but so warm and stuffy inside. A number of flies pestering me and headphones in as so noisy.
Walked a long way to get here but want ti keave after just 15 minutes. Looking around seems dirty.
Shame cause a place like this has huge potential when managed properly.

Reviewed October 16, 2016 via mobile

I've been missing American coffee culture in Italy, so I'm thrilled to have found Arnold Coffee. The food was awesome, I had a chicken sandwich on a bagel and a triple chocolate cookie--both were delicious. I loved my decadent frozen drink. The service was efficient and courteous. I will definitely be back (and often!)

Reviewed October 9, 2016

I was looking for a place with free wifi and so I ended up at Arnold's. It is a Starbuck's-like place, with comfy sofas or armchairs where you can sit while sipping your coffee. They serve different types of coffee and teas and have donuts too. It's not very big, but it has many seats outside.
The place is ok, but in my opinion it's too "college-y", with too many students from the nearby University that are quite noisy, so if you have to concentrate on your work, that can be difficult.
Prices seems a little bit above average, but I cannot put my finger on it.

Reviewed September 2, 2016 via mobile

I love having espresso all day long but every now and again, I want something more. Tourists and Italians alike seem to love going to Arnold. Decent enough coffee, pastries, and plenty of places to sit and relax with wifi. It isn't your typical Italian experience but it can be a nice escape if you're overwhelmed by all of the crowds near the duomo.