“Hulk smoothie”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed September 11, 2017 via mobile

Great taste and consistency, I enjoyed it very much. A healthy, cold smoothie, saw the ingredients being taken out of the freezer in front of me. No syrup or any other stuff added.

Reviewed August 14, 2017

The coffee was good, although slightly on the expensive side. What I had a problem with was the service. Even though I corrected the staff member who wanted to give me change thinking I had given more money than I did, after I paid for my coffee and went right outside to wait for my bus, after a minute or so I was accosted rather rudely by the same person insisting that I owed 20 cents, all the while shouting and making a scene, accusing me of running away (???). Mistakes and misunderstandings happen, but I believe they should be handled differently. Such behaviour towards customers was downright offensive and uncalled for, especially after my previous display of honesty, and it left a rather bitter taste in my mouth (pun intended) on what was my last day in Milan.

Reviewed July 3, 2017 via mobile

Too expensive (even for Milan) and unclean place. Cakes and beverage quite good but absolutely not a Starbucks experience.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed March 24, 2017 via mobile

My family and I are not coffee drinkers but serious hot chocolatiers!! This was probably the best hot chocolate we've ever had. This is not your typical, watery, restaurant hot chocolate. It's thick, chocolate goodness. If you're in the mood for some of the best hot chocolate, you have to try it at Arnold Coffee. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed February 18, 2017 via mobile

So this is a good Italian version of Starbucks with all the flavours you find at Starbucks: caramel, cinnamon, chocolate with whipped cream and toppings. The prices are the same as Starbucks at around €3.50 for a coffee. The only really negative thing about this place is that it's tiny and seating is really limited so you spend a lot for a coffee but have no where to sit.