All reviews euro hotel triple room the main shopping street basic hotel buenos aires hotel is in a great location city centre spent nights minute walk central station booked this hotel nice breakfast public transport venezia duomo supermarket tram
Reviewed January 23, 2018

Very easy to find, it was perfect location to finish all my business dates and shopping. The room was clean and all the stuff very kind. You have to put the room keys back to the reception before going out. Nice stay!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Navigator-Sailing
Reviewed January 11, 2018

Stayed for two nights with my girl friend. The size of the room was fine for the both of us. There's a supermarket nearby as well as restaurants and shopping.

The heater didn't work well so we weren't as comfortable as we would've liked. My girl friend liked the tea/coffee machine offered in the lobby. I liked the lobby too and it was a good place to chit chat with folks from back home without bugging my friend in the room.

Too bad we didn't bring bathing suits cus I would've liked to use the wellness room.

Guests are asked to leave keys with front desk upon leaving.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Lynn D
Reviewed December 9, 2017

Easy to find and located near the central area, easy to commute around Milan.
The managers knew which room the guests are staying, as we must put the room keys back to the hotel lobby before going out. & with them knowing which room we are staying, it provides extra confidence on the security of our room. Well Done Euro Hotel!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank kai_x_tan
Reviewed December 6, 2017 via mobile

It was pouring rain and I had had a few on white beach so I looked for a budget hotel for a one night stay and found this on line for 1200 pesos including breakfast.
Check in was quick and efficient. The room was sparse and poorly lit but the bed was clean and the a/c worked. What do you want for $30 Canadian in Boracay?

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank lancea613
Reviewed December 4, 2017

Stayed in a Classic Double Room which was super dark and tired. It was so dark that i couldn't stay in the room except bed time. it was not pleasant to stay in the room so I used the hotel spa for an hour or so. To my surprise, after seeing the room, the spa area was actually nice.

May be the hotel has renovated since my last stay as the photos online show many more nice rooms.

Worth to check with hotel prior to stay to make sure room type

I will not stay again as not value for money

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business