All reviews main central train station restaurants and shops close to milano centrale basic hotel centre of milan stops duomo euro
Reviewed March 11, 2018 via mobile

We stayed there for two nights. A bit outdated, but very clean, nice staff! It was worth every penny! Really quiet. Central station is very near. In the neighborhood are great restaurants for reasonable prices.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 9, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for a night while attending the football at San siro, only 5 min from station, little bit dated but very clean, staff were decent let us check in early which was helpful , had everything you needed, shower nice and hot, everything worked,good price, was exactly what we needed, would stay here again,

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed February 1, 2018

We stayed here in this hotel when visited Milan in December for Xmas shopping, our stay was pleasant. Hotel is very close to train station and underground stations also. Hotel itself outdated a bit, hence 4 stars but apart from that can´t complain, it was clean, hotel staff was polite and helpful. Would we stay here again? Probably yes!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 14, 2017

This is not fancy, elegant hotel. If you are looking for that you are on wrong place. But if you are looking for good hotel with good price, with polite staff, clean rooms I recommend this one. Before I came to this hotel I read the comments on the internet about this hotel and it was very skeptical what I will see when I get to the hotel. Fortunately, everything was perfect. The rooms are warm, clean, the bathroom is clean and large enough, has enough towels. The beds are comfortable and large enough.
If you are staying couple nights in Milan I highly recommend this hotel

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed November 20, 2017 via mobile

The hotel is conveniently located near the main train station. Be aware that the surroundings are not so nice, so pay attention. Apart of this, the room is small, clean and quiet, the bathroom was reasonably large in comparison to the room, and clean too. I recommend it for a short stay.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo