Park Hyatt Milan
Room Mate Giulia(Milan)
  • Room Service
  • Room Service
1,842 results
All reviewsperfect locationthe galleria vittorio emanueleconcierge staffluxury hoteljunior suitetrain ticketsbeautiful hotellast supperturn down servicehuge bathroomour honeymoonfour seasonsvia montenapoleoneperfect staystandard roomshopping arealake como
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 February 2018

Stayed at this fabulous hotel last month for 6 days. Actually we initially booked for 3 days but then had to extend our visit in Milan due to some personal issues arising.

I'm writing this review especially to thank the staff of the Park Hyatt Milan for their kindness shown during our stay. Not only they showed such compassion but also went out of their way to make our prolonged stay as comfortable as possible. It feels like such a blessing that we decided to change from the Armani where we stayed last year (which we also really enjoyed) to give the Park Hyatt a try.

Not to mention that my husband had one of the best massages with Mohammad.

Whenever we are ready to travel back to Milan we will surely be staying at your gorgeous hotel. From the bottom of our hearts, my husband and I are truly grateful for everything you've done for us.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Just had a great stay with my family in two inter-connecting deluxe rooms. The rooms are spacious with high ceilings and very well decorated - lots of stone / marble / funky fittings. Bathrooms were huge with large walk in showers and a deep bath. Beds were very comfortable. The bar was great fun and the breakfast restaurant was great. Staff were very friendly and went out of their way to welcome the kids and provide a “human touch”. All in all a very pleasant stay and I would definitely recommend.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Gorka_Bergareche, General Manager at Park Hyatt Milan, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2018

Dear Guest,
thank you for taking the time and write this lovely review!

We are always happy to hear that you felt very welcomed here with us and that all your family could enjoy their experience at Park Hyatt Milano.

We look forward to welcoming you back again,

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

One of the best hotels in Milano. The only down side the concierge all of them were not very informative therefore not very useful. Rooms are quite big in area and the toilet is very beautiful. Breakfast was great too. Location is the best.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank M J
Gorka_Bergareche, General Manager at Park Hyatt Milan, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2018

Dear Guest,
thank you for taking the time and write this review.
I am happy to read you liked our hotel and I will definitely follow up with my Concierge team on your comment.

We look forward to welcoming you back,

Reviewed 10 February 2018

The room was excellent, with a beautiful new bathroom. The one thing that is missing is a grab bar in the shower. The staff could not have been more attentive.
The bar is pleasant. Though expensive, it has good choices for a light meal.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank yakherd

Dear Guest,
thank you for taking the time and write this review.
We have took note of your feedback for future actions and we hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

The Park Hyatt Milan, my first Hyatt stay in Europe, was wonderful. Having stayed with so many Hyatts, I came in with high expectations and they managed to exceed them all.

Short review:
- Service: very attentive and personable
- Food: so delicious
- Room: fashionable
- Hotel: very tranquill and nice in the heart of Milan
- Location: perfect. Didn't I just say in the heart of Milan?
- Treatment of Hyatt Globalists (aka Diamond): BEST

Long review:
This is everything you come to expect at a Park Hyatt, plus more.

From checkin to checkout, every single person I interacted with was so nice, friendly, genuinely, and always very professional. The staff was wonderful and I want to thank every one of them. All of my requests were addressed promptly and within 5 minutes. What else? Complimentary welcome gifts with wine, fruits, and snacks. They also escorted us to the room and showed us the functions of the room and around the hotel. These are the firsts I have experienced at any Hyatt, which took service to the next level.

The food was amazing. Even the complimentary snacks were very tasty. We got breakfast at the restaurant and man it was the best. Food was so fresh and tasty. I probably had the best omlette in my life, which was one of their signatures with lobster and caviar. The waffle was amazingly delicious also. The buffet has good spread with very fresh and high quality smoked fish, meat, salad, and fruits. The homemade yogurt was also amazing.

As a Hyatt big fan, I was blown away by the way they treated frequent guests. I got the expected benefits: upgraded room, late checkout, breakfast. However, the Park Hyatt Milan took it to the next level: I was personally welcomed by the guest relations manager. The breakfast included both the buffet, and anything on the menu, like, literally anything, and unlimited juices and cappuccinos. Also my flight leaves later and I asked if I could stay a longer than 4 pm and the request was met without a hitch.

Other than these, the hotel is beautiful and spotlessly clean. Room is very fashionable and unique. I was impressed by the amount of marbles and mirrors throughout. The spa facility is beautiful, clean, and relaxing. It does miss a pool but the gym, jacuzzi, and steam room was nice.

The reason I wrote about the soft products (service) before the hard product (the facility, amenities, etc.) was because it is easy to have a nice hard product but to get the service right, especially for frequent travellers, it takes a lot of attention to little details and effort. The hotel delivered on this front perfectly.

This is probably my longest review because apparently there is so much to write home about the Park Hyatt Milan, if the budget allows, this definitely is the place to stay in Milan.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank duvu
Gorka_Bergareche, General Manager at Park Hyatt Milan, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2018

Dear Guest,
what can I say? I have no words enough to thank you for taking the time and write this lovely review!

By reading this I feel really proud because this is exactly the kind of service and attention we always aim for and we are happy that you could perceive it in each gesture and in my staff attitude. I agree with you, service is what makes the difference, especially for frequent travelers.

I thank you again and I hope to welcoming you again soon,
Sincerely