You are in the slums of Milan if you stay here. Think of passed out homeless people on the park bench that is just behind the hotel. I didn't find it safe for my wife to be out alone in this area. The hotel itself is actually quite nice. We got a kitchenette with a descent size room (keeping in mind that it is Italy and every room is small). The front desk people are very helpful and organized. Descent weight room as there is a universal and a few cardio pieces.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Atahotel Contessa Jolanda Residence is a first apartment hotel located in the north of Milan overlooking Piazzale Maciachini. It has excellent public transport links and is just a few minutes drive from the motorway exits for Linate and Malpensa airports. The building stands close to the executive center "Maciachini Center" in Milan, just a few minutes away by underground from the dynamic Corso Como and Brera area. All the modern and cosy apartments are spacious, elegantly furnished and comfortable ideal for business trips and city breaks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your ATAHOTEL Contessa Jolanda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atahotel Contessa Jolanda Hotel Milan
- Atahotel Contessa Jolanda Milan