This hotel is pretty good located. 5 minutes walk to the metro station, 10 minutes to a big supermarket (Carefour) and when there is NO traffic- less than 10 minutes to Estacione Centrale with taxi (which coast less than 10 euro). I take a taxi from the hotel to Estacioné Centrale at 6.30 a.m. and we arrived for 7 minutes and that coasts me 9 euro. Also there are a few italian restaurants near the hotel. The staff are very friendly and they speak English and Spanish.
The rooms are big, old fashioned furnishings, but clear and somehow cozy. Big comfortable beds and clear bathroom.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Atahotel Linea Uno is an apartment hotel located in the northeast of Milan, just 10 metres from Turro underground station, with excellent links to: the Duomo, the "Quadrilatero della Moda" shopping district and Milan's exhibition centers. Also just 100 mt from the placid waters of the Martesana canal, with its cycle paths and green spaces, perfect for a relaxing walk. The motorway exits for Milan's airports are easily reachable from Atahotel Lineauno. Its spacious apartments and rooms combine practicality and style. Your stay will be made even more comfortable by the services created specifically for business and tourism. RESIDENCE: 99 apartments divided into 58 one-room, 24 two-rooms, 6 three-rooms, 1 four-rooms apartments, 10 hotel rooms. Apartments equipped for disabled guests. Wi-Fi. Breakfast room. Discounted restaurant across the road. Gym. Garage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your ATAHOTEL Linea Uno Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atahotel Linea Uno Residence Hotel Milan
- Atahotel Linea Uno Residence Milan