See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 11, 2016 via mobile

First one was when we entered to the hotel and almost hit oure heads because of small doors. Be careful
Then when we came to oure room and whitnesed that we have shower,bidet and 3 beds in this small room without any other wall. I know it is good to have own shower instead of shared with other quests but i expected something better.
And dont expect big breakfast. You can chose between bread and jam,corn flakes with milk and small pie. If you come late other quests will eat that pie so hurry up! :D
But the staff was nice and helpfull when we asked about anything. - One good thing about this hotel."Hotel" is nearby Lima underground station.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank bra_ob
Reviewed August 26, 2016

I stayed there for 1 night. It's reasonably priced considering the rooms and breakfast. The hosts were really nice, even helping me with my bag without me asking. Simple breakfast. The room was clean and had a shower and sink. It doesn't have air conditioning but the room did have a fan. The location is really convenient being a 5 minutes walk to the tube (same line for the duomo) and 20 minutes to Milano Centrale. I would stay again if on a short stay.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Carolina G
Reviewed July 11, 2016

If you mind your budget, as I do, this B&B is quite appropriate, but still not ideal. Breakfast is free and simple, rooms are quite OK. But personally I see two minuses: a tiny cold shower and no air conditioning. The staff, however, offered me a fan (a ventilator) and managed quite well.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed April 9, 2016 via mobile

The staff is very friendly. The place is about 15-20 min walking distance from Central Station and 3 min from the first tube station...but unfortunately in three days of staying we had no hot water under the shower.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed July 30, 2015 via mobile

the location of the hotel is 4 bus stops away of central station but this is the only good thing with the hotel staff too who were very helpful. the room was very small and very hot without an air conditioning or a ventilator even.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple