See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed October 5, 2016

I stayed here 2 nights while in Milan! It is nice small hotel near the train station! The room is nice and and clean! The staff is very helpful! Location is good because you are near the train station and the metro! Easy to get to places! I would stay here again!

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed September 9, 2016 via mobile

The rooms and beds were average, breakfast was nothing special but it was included but was in a very small nook of the hotel. The location was the best part as it was very close to milan central station.

We only needed a basic accommodation but looking back I think the price was probably a little high for what we got.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 30, 2016

I rated this hotel as being "poor" only because it is extremely noisy; i had room 101 for one night only, but it was enough. It was very hard for me to fall asleep, because the noises from the cars passing outside are exactly like you are having your windows open. i double-checked, but the window was shut.. still, an incredible noise from the traffic! The room was exactly near the breakfast area, so other noises in the morning aswell, that didn't bother me so much though. Moreover, it is true, you can hear the tram/metro/tram whatever it is.. on a regular basis, really annoying in the evening/night.

In addition to things i did not like is the breakfast; to sumerize it in few words: croissants (good and fresh), white bread, cheese, jam, cereals, milk, maybe yogurt. The espresso was very good, but anywhere in Italy they have good coffee. I cannot complain too much about this because it costed only 4 euros/person compared to Michelangelo hotel 15 euros/person. Anyway, if you do not like having breakfast first thing in the morning, i suggest going to the station where you can find many intresting bistros.

Moreover, the room doesn't look so good; the furniture is a little bit damaged and the room is a bit dark for my taste. I don't think that the walls are thin, i thing that the windows are poor poor quality - that is why you can hear everything from outside/other rooms. When i stayed, the hotel didn't look so crowded, so the noises that annoyed me were only from the outside traffic.

Things that i liked: the location. It is a walk away from Train and metro station Centrale; very convenient for train travelers. I also liked that the staff was helpful: they helped us with the luggage because they have no lift, they gave us a map + indications to non-stop shop, wifi pass etc. Wifi worked good enough for me. The toilet looked clean and decent.

I have chosen this hotel because it was cheaper than others and because it was near the train station; it was ok for one night... i managed to fall asleep in the end. But i would not return and would not recommend it. The biggest issue is the noise.

Room tip: Do not choose room 101, it is right near the breakfast area and it can get noisy in the morning
Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Irina N
Reviewed June 20, 2016

The desk people are great. Hotel Stazione is super close to the Milan Centrale front door. It is a great place to spend a night to catch your breath by the station or even use as a base to get to the metro. It is peaceful as the square in front is a unique village.

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed April 21, 2016

The hotel was clean, but smells bad. The staff was friendly. Every five minutes sounded the underground metro. Soundproofing was awful. The walls were very thin. You can hear every sounds from the next room. Our room was on the first floor and you was able to hear all the cars with the windows closed. I don't recommend it.

Date of stay: April 2016