We arrived for our one night stay quite early, and as our room was not yet ready - it was 10:30am - they gave us an upgrade to the La Grande room. Already winning! I don't know that the room we had booked was like, but the La Grande was lovely, exceptionally large, especially for a European hotel, and well-appointed. The reception staff were friendly and dealt with any request promptly and efficiently. The location is great, very close to some lovely restaurants and easy walk to the Duomo and Galleria for excellent shopping. The metro is right outside. If I had any complaint, it would be that breakfast was not ready until 7:30 and we needed to leave early... But the cook was Australian! All up, I will definitely return to the Mercure for a longer stay next time I'm in Milan.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in an historical palace of the old Milan of the XIX th Century and completely renewed in 2005, The Hotel Mercure Milano Centro Porta Venezia is located in the City center.30 elegant rooms furnished with precious interior design, welcome thebusinessmen and the tourists in the real heart of the City, a few steps from the Duomo Cathedral and from the most important Fashion Streets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity.ca, Hotels.com, ACCOR and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Milano Centro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Milano Centro Hotel Milan
- Mercure Hotel Milano Centro