Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,754 results
All reviews metro station nice hotel walk in shower city centre visit milan per night business hotel bicocca
Selected filters
Reviewed March 2, 2020

I booked a room in this hotel for three nights with free cancelation before March 5.
Unfortunately, I got sick and I canceled my trip and my reservation at the hotel. After cancelation, I was informed that I'll not receive my money back. Imiditiatlly I contact the booking department to fix the issue. They spoke with me very rudely, unprofessional and were incompetent to help me. In the end, I was asking to keep my reservation if I will not be refunded where I was told that it's not possible and if I want to keep it I need to pay again.
I was very disappointed in the service that I got, only scammers around the place from the concierge to the manager.

Date of stay: March 2020
Reviewed February 26, 2020

I booked hotel Arcimboldi for a four night stay at a substantial price. the the Coronvirus exploded in Italy and I was forced by my company to work remotely. Tried to ask to postpone my stay at the hotel and I received a "penalty" for cancellation of almost 400 euros.
This is the way to gain from a terrible event.

Date of stay: February 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed January 17, 2020 via mobile

Hotel was quiet, clean, ok modern. Not too inviting from outside.

Restaurant not impressive. More bar food than anything.

It was ok if you just need a place to sleep undisturbed.

Mall nearby for bit better food selection.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank MikionVacation
ManagerDV, Direttore at Hotel degli Arcimboldi, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2020

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience following your stay at Hotel degli Arcimboldi.
We hope we will have the pleasure to welcome you once again very soon.

Kind regards,
The Management

Reviewed January 6, 2020

I had the possibility of staying in this new hotel in the Bicocca area in the north of Milan. The hotel is new and modern, easy to reach from the north and has a fairly priced garage (8 euro per night). At the same time, although a little bit far from the city center, it is pretty easy to reach the city center with the tube (M5 stop is just 5 minutes walk from the hotel) with a 20 minutes ride.
Check in was a little bit long due to a queue and the staff was not particularly nice (but professional and not rude at all). To be honest, when I came back later, there were no people and the staff was much nicer and helpful.
Room is modern, nice and clean, as well as the bathroom. Breakfast was decent, although there were no croissant and the espresso was terrible.
In the surrounding area there is a huge city mall where you can find everything.
In conclusion: a good place to stay which offers a terrific value for money. I would come back definitely.

Room tip: I would recommend a high floor since the road close to the hotel has quite a lot of traffic
Date of stay: January 2020
ManagerDV, Direttore at Hotel degli Arcimboldi, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2020

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your very positive comments following your stay at NOME. We hope to welcome you again very soon.

Kind Regards.
The Management

Reviewed December 5, 2019 via mobile

I visited this hotel in early Denver. It is decorated in a modern style and is very clean. The staff are fantastic, welcoming, friendly and helpful.

The rooms are warm and towels, shampoo etc is provided. Bathrooms have a bidet and walk-in shower. The shower was great and easy to operate. The room also has a tv but I didn’t use it. The mini-bar is stocked with water, beer and a few other things. The charges are easy to see.

Breakfast is served on floor 0. You will find a selection of hot and cold food. Sliced meats, cheese and salad. There is also bread, rolls pastries and cakes. There is a wide selection. I would recommend this hotel for a friendly, comfortable stay outside of central Milan. The Metro is a short walk from the hotel and it is 2 euro and 25 minutes to central Milan. If you want something nearer, there are 2 shopping complexes nearby.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
ManagerDV, Direttore at Hotel degli Arcimboldi, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comment. We are very pleased that your stay has been pleasant and we hope to see you again soon.

Sincerely.