“Very good food and friendly service”

Ristorante Pizzeria Maruzzella
Reserve with
Ristorante Pizzeria Maruzzella is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #576 of 9,204 Restaurants in Milan
Price range: US$15 - US$45
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Bicocca
Description: Since 2014 Restaurant Pizzeria Maruzzella of Milan is also in viale Zara, Isola surroundings, close to Istria or Marche line 5 underground (lilac).
Reviewed February 14, 2018

We wanted a good pizza meal to finish our weekend away in Milan - we were not disappointed with this restaurant. The waitress was very friendly and helpful. Pizzas were good, as was the beer and wine.

Reviewed June 12, 2017 via mobile

Was nice food and service was initially good but then an influx of people arrived, making the restaurant fairly busy and then service really slowed down.

I had to ask three different staff a total of four times altogether for another beer. From my initial ask to it arriving was probably 20 minutes. And to (not) top it off, the head was so big that it fell far below the 40cl line marked on the glass. As a Pint drinker (568ml), I find the beers short over here anyway, never mind about when they blatantly try ripping me off because I kept asking for the drink I had to keep ordering!

Had finished my meal and was getting ready to pay but fancied one more drink as I was in no rush and it's a good job I wasn't! Safe to say no tip was given. It appeared my waiter preferred to give his attention to bigger tables or locals.

Disappointing end to otherwise a nice meal.

Reviewed March 24, 2017

We went here on our first night in Milan as it was close to our hotel and had good reviews. We found a Pleasant outdoor seating area, had tasty veggie pizza and enjoyed tiramisu. The restaurant was clearly very popular with locals and visitors alike. We would definitely go back.

Reviewed February 13, 2017 via mobile

We arrived at the pizzeria at 19:30, without any booking (Saturday evening) but they did prepare a table for us and served without any hurry. Pizzas were very good, and the price also!

Reviewed January 13, 2017

A good pizzeria all in all. Can get crowded in the evenings so it is best to book. Nice busy atmosphere.
The pizzas are of the Neapolitan type so a slightly thicker base than usual in the north of Italy. The prices were correct for this type of place: €5 for a Marinara and up to €10 - €12 for the most expensive ones. I really liked the typical Pizza Salsiccia e Friarielli €9. The antipasti Fritto Maruzzella €10 were delicious too.
Service was attentive and courteous although not very rapid as the place was very busy at the start of the evening.
They also do take-away pizzas.