“Best steak”
Review of Don Juan

Don Juan
Reserve with
Don Juan is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #302 of 9,176 Restaurants in Milan
Price range: US$35 - US$115
Cuisines: Argentinian, Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We are waiting for you an unforgettable trip to the world of Argentine gastronomy! Angus meats and black angus selected in the world's best charcoal grilled chicory.
Reviewed February 2, 2017 via mobile

After 3 days of Italian, this Peruvian restaurant was a refreshing change. At last, a meat restaurant. We had the grilled octopus as a starter which didn't disappoint and I had first the tenderloin followed by cut from just below the ribs. It's probably one of the best steak I've ever eaten.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,460)

Reviewed January 3, 2017 via mobile

It has become one of my favuorites. The staff are really welcoming, so fast and the food is wonderful. Ine of the best restaurant dir meat

Reviewed November 24, 2016

A superb Argentinean restaurant. One of the best place in Milan for eating meet. You don't even need a knife to cut the meet..

Reviewed November 12, 2016 via mobile

I've to say I love Argentinian meat an wines, and one of my preferred restaurant in Paris is actually an Argentinian one. But I was a bit reluctant to try this well known Argentinian restaurant in Milan, probably because it's very promoted. But I was wrong. The Meat is excellent and the wine choice too. I finally found in my hometown the filet cut and cook I found and loved in Argentina! If you're meat devoted, go there and take the filet cut for 4 people, you'll not be deceived.

Reviewed September 2, 2016 via mobile

The atmosfere is very nice once enter ed you get offered an aperitif, the staff is mainly Argentinian which adds to the great ambience of the restaurant. The waiter then offers you a lovely entree right after you make your order: our was pate and fig with a vast selection of breads. We took a rare lomo beef cut for 2 with vegetables, potatoes and a salad included. It was exquisite!! We were offered complimentary cookies after our meal. Total of the night 1 glass of wine, 1 bottle of water, Beef for 2 with side included was 71,50€. A good price for a vey good dinner and amazing service!!!