“A classic. Best steak in town”

Ristorante La Cantinetta
Ranked #616 of 9,208 Restaurants in Milan
Price range: US$42 - US$83
Cuisines: Italian, Steakhouse, Grill
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed September 28, 2017

I've been going to Cantinetta since I was a child with my family and my grandparents. It's a classic. You just need to order your fiorentina or tagliata steak with some side order and a good bottle of Chianti. I went back two days ago after a couple of years I haven't been there..and still! it's still the best steak in town, no way! As a plus tiramisu was awesome as well. Left as usual extremely happy with my meal. AWESOME

Reviewed September 22, 2017 via mobile

I have been so many times to this ristorante. Always ordering the same. Fiorentina stake - always comes medium rare - oven potatoes with rosemary house wine and tiramisu for the end. Everything is great. The steak amazing the potatoes as well and the tiramisu one of the best. Highly recommended

Reviewed August 28, 2017 via mobile

Best steak I had in milano.
Very juicy and tendor and perfectly cooked!
Price was also very reasonable and all my colleagues had great great time after long hard day.

I'd love to visit this lovely place again!!!

Reviewed July 7, 2017

We were very lucky to stumble upon this fantastic, cute and charming restaurant on the outskirts of Milan. We were warmly welcomed by a fun staff and led past the kitchen and awesome grill in to our table. We were 6 people with two adults and 4 kids.

Our boys loved the pasta with bolognese, so much so that they ordered another plate, and then tried the pillowy ravioli with cream sauce and bacon. I started with anchovies on incredible bread with butter and finished with the best pork and sage dish I've ever had!

This place is consistent and delicious, with a very friendly and happy staff and the prices are great as well. We were so happy to find La Cantinetta and look forward to eating here again on our next trip!

Reviewed June 20, 2017 via mobile

A simple, genuine Italian restaurant. Good value for money for both wine and food. The service was nothing to brag about. All in all, perfect experience for two students who wanted good meat!